• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Massive Chalice

lovely narration, cute art style... what kinda fucking idiot decided that creating an x-com like rpg where you're constantly having to give up your leveled up dudes forever in order to expand your base was a nice mechanic?

Anyway

Adam: Legend of the Blue Marvel finished. Goes to shit in the end, when Brashear decides that punching things is The Best Way To Solve Problems, but hey, dude's established as being able to punch the sentry into orbit, so it's all good.

Brashear's shit sandwich of a life continued until the very last moments of the mini.

Did not expect Namor, of all people, to call him an Uncle Tom. With good reason. They best bros.

Also yeah, brashear has quite a few reasons to hate tony's guts. And reed's, to a lesser extent.

can't wait for Labyrinth 2

tumblr_neo5vph0qk1qg8i80o4_1280.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Too much skin for 2015 think of the children

That's okay. I really don't mind. I don't want you to spend more money than you have to.

I just got back from Best Buy and they sold out of their Inkling Girl so I can't get a replacement in time which is crazy since on release day they had a whole bunch of girl, boy, and 3-packs stocked. Guess the scalpers finally moved in on them. Anyway, like I said the figure looks fine so I'll send it to you with a better secured box than the one it came in. You should have it on thursday or friday.

Calcium

Banned
I actually understand this. I've gotten a bunch of trades that I had to send back because of warped covers and bent corners on supposedly "new" books.

I have too, but Amazon customer service is amazing for situations like this. I always have a replacement within 48 hours if I receive a damaged book. I'll usually shop IST first now, but Amazon has proven themselves to be a great source for my books.

Bii

I should probably get Hellboy Library Editions 4-6 before I can no longer get them at a decent price. I should also start reading them since owning them for nearly a year now. I see from Cheska's latest YouTube vid that she's starting to read them.

Works at Dice apparently? I love it when video game guys jump into comics. So much talent

That's usually the opposite when it comes to artist. But they mostly do concept art for games.

I'm keeping a close eye at Joe Mad cuz he seems very serious at wanting to make games instead of do comics.

Fintan

It's been a long time coming.
Fuck, man. Hickman is incredible. I seriously need to do a re-read of everything he's ever written for Marvel. What did he call it, a "super continuity" or something? He wanted everything he wrote for Marvel to be related.

Even stuff like Secret Warriors and SHIELD probably have all sorts of things like this. I've noticed a couple of SHIELD Easter eggs anyway.

Imagine he had be writing an Ultimates book the whole time he was writing Avengers. You can tell he had a lot of ideas for that world too. But obviously the sales weren't there.

Squire

Banned

Yeah, I remember now. Goddamn.

Fuck, man. Hickman is incredible. I seriously need to do a re-read of everything he's ever written for Marvel. What did he call it, a "super continuity" or something? He wanted everything he wrote for Marvel to be related.

Even stuff like Secret Warriors and SHIELD probably have all sorts of things like this. I've noticed a couple of SHIELD Easter eggs anyway.

Imagine he had be writing an Ultimates book the whole time he was writing Avengers. You can tell he had a lot of ideas for that world too. But obviously the sales weren't there.

Manifold was introduced in Secret Warriors, so that should definitely have some stuff that's probably a little mindblowing, too.

Owzers

Played my first Splatoon game tonight, my team won because we had a roller on it maybe? And because i'm an awesome squid who did okay.

Top Bottom