• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Owzers

No kidding, those last two volumes didn't pull any punches.

Did you know this was almost an HBO series too?

I would watch this series....though the last volume
got one step away from Crossed dolphin sex territory, evil Dodge had big plans. I liked things better when they were mysterious and manipulative, when there was just a dark lady in the well creeping Bode out.
Things got too wild at the end but i still liked the series a lot overall.

zennyzz

Marvel Zombies #1

lJPrqVb.png

zennyzz

Also, that was a weird comic to go on break on for with spidergwen.

Like really not a hiatus chapter. Did like all the unique takes on the new universe this issue though.

Owzers

i was debating for awhile out of Justice League, Batman, Weirdworld, Marvel Zombies, Old Man Logan, Groot, Attilan Rising, and Wolf to email dcbs about adding them to my order.

I landed on Marvel Zombies and Old Man Logan, we shall see if they still let people add stuff late, it's been awhile since i last did.

Gonzalez

Banned
"ya know, this is some real n***** shit right here" - Batman, comic published by DC in 2015
Wait a minute I just got the first issue digitaly, and there is no "n" before the stars. You don't see "shit" either. Looks like he just says bullshit judging by the number of stars.

fauxtrot

Banned
I forgot how much setup goes into the first part of Hickman runs... the world-building is wonderful, but I have to keep reminding myself that all of this will pay off soon so I don't put down NA/A and start reading something else.

I felt this way with his F4 run too, but that was so incredibly worth it and I know this will be too.

Messi

I got my comics from my friend and they were the variant covers instead of the regular covers for Batman and Harley Quinn. I was hyped when I seen Batman and was like this when I seen Harley

tumblr_inline_movwliquNs1qz4rgp.gif

Would they swap it for an Amanda Conner one if I brought it back tomorrow?

Owzers

dcbs added the issues i requested, if Old Man Logan and Marvel Zombies are bad i am going to be mad at comics-gaf for three days.

Top Bottom