• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Weirdworld is pretty dope, ya'll should get on dat shit...when the trade comes out cheap ass mofos

Yes, id prolly buy any book he draws.

Another artist that id buy pretty much any book he draws.

I didn't really like the Weirdworld preview art style, seemed too weird.

NO

As someone who hasn't read much if any of Ennis's work, I found Section Eight to be incredible. It was lol funny and the art was fantastic. Glad I decided to try this one out.

I got it pulled haven't read it yet.
Have you read any of Preacher Korupt?

Busaiku

So did something happen to Gwen between issues that I missed.
She seemed so serious in the first 4 issues, but now it's pajama Friday erry day.

Found it:
Marvel also confirmed that Secret Wars series A-Force and Weirdworld would continue after the event's end
Thanks pock3tmonster

GLDW0VD.gif

Watch them change artists after SW :/ lol

Green Lantern #not-bothered-to-look-up-issue-no : The next two issues were even worse. Unauthorized incursions into Russian airspace? Plane crashes and captured in Chechnya because he doesn't wear his ring? This is some TV procedural NCIS/Hawaiii Five-0 level of writing.

You know if it wasn't the creative team alone that sold it, I'd have gotten Starfire #1 just because of the solicitation. It's just perfect.

She’s an alien warrior princess trying to find peace on Earth, and she’ll fight anyone and anything to get it!

That's Starfire logic.

Messi

1602 WITCH HUNTER ANGELA #1
MARGUERITE BENNETT with KIERON GILLEN (w)
STEPHANIE HANS with MARGUERITE SAUVAGE (a)
Cover by STEPHANIE HANS
VARIANT Cover by RICHARD ISANOVE
GWENGELA VARIANT COVER BY TBA
• In the altered realms of BATTLEWORLD, Angela and Sera are WITCH HUNTERS, the scourges of King James’ England, 1602.
• In a land beset by magic and monstrosity, they seek a new and seductive evil—not witchbreed, but deal-making FAUSTIANS, who bargain with ancient creatures for unnatural power!
• Moral ambiguity? Fancy allusions? Marguerite making the most of that English degree?
• tl;dr – try 1602 WITCH HUNTER ANGELA #1!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

--

Loooooooool

This is the Lupacchino variant

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
I can barely stand up on my ankle and I walk at the speed of a tortoise, yet I still really don't want to call out from my retail job tonight. :|

rereading War of Kings. It's really an amazing comic, but man is it obvious that Abnett hates Medusa.

Pfffffft. Medusa is great. War of Kings was way better than Realm of Kings. Though I did like the Son of Hulk issues from the latter. Son of Hulk was a great book that's often overlooked.

zennyzz

Pfffffft. Medusa is great. War of Kings was way better than Realm of Kings. Though I did like the Son of Hulk issues from the latter. Son of Hulk was a great book that's often overlooked.

Never said she wasn't. But Medusa's way more nonsensically bitchy in WoK than literally any of her other appearances pretty much anywhere. And that includes when she gets mind-controlled by bentley

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I can barely stand up on my ankle and I walk at the speed of a tortoise, yet I still really don't want to call out from my retail job tonight. :|

You're falling apart faster than a Scott Snyder story, Kipp.

[I'm sorry, korrupt]

Oh man, I was just coming here to say that Weirdworld has been the best Secret Wars tie-in, and then you pop out this wonderful news??? Amazing!

Seriously, Weirdworld was amazing.

Best part was the next on page lollll

If it's ongoing I'd love for weird world to be left after everything gets back to normal and Arkon just has to like stare at it every day from weird world and never be able to reach it. Everything changes but his sad ass predicament.

This Thors preview though
http://www.comicbookresources.com/comic-previews/thors-1-marvel-comics-2015-2015

Top Bottom