• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Messi

I guess DC got cold feet

solicit

latest

actual cover

DIG056855_2.jpg

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Is this a Batgirl Comic script or a movie acript?

I bought half that run in floppies.
I am actually really excited for Neil Adams Batman Omnibus where this is collected.

Im other news, my copy of Renew Your Vowes arrived yesterday... Really liked it. Even the end.
I really think this will tie in in a
Spider-Man: The Reign
like continuity.
Will give the digital copy away tomorrow. Forgot the book at the work (what will most likely mean its gone -,-)

Someone want the code?

Mudcrab

Nah everything goes live around 1:30 EST

Edit:

I wonder if Young will accept my commission of a background with the white silhouette of a person?

Nah man it's already up and Homeworld and Darkest Dungeon are mine!

I can't believe some people got GTAV for $15 just now. It's already fixed tho.

Gameproff, as our resident Farming Simulator expert, should we partake in it during this Steam Sale?

grandharrier rocking that big titty avatar like it ain't no thing though

Pretty sure its from a Japanese phone app or something too. That's what makes it the best. Jimmy Olsen blushin' so hard.

Hah, I hope that didn't come across as dickish. It's a quirk that comes with my profession, nothing bothers me more than the spread of bad information. And to be fair, I would have done the same had someone said that Marvel only publishes Hickman or Remender omnibi.

They dont?

don't hurt me tim pls

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
With Benedict Cumberbatch as the doctor, Tilda Swinton as The Ancient One and Chiwetel Ejiofor as Baron Mordo, Doctor Strange is quickly turning into the most exciting Marvel movie on the horizon.

Also it has the best cast names by far.

Are they still preforming a character assassination on Harley Quinn?

She was silent in one panel in a he whole issue. This issue was Waller, Deadshot, Boomerang, and Manta and The ISIS equivalent of The League of Assassins who believe the they have went soft and are not relevant anymore.

Top Bottom