• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I'd have gone with something like: Falling apart faster than Zero's sale numbers, personally ;)

#LowBlow

:(

Kot damn you, GH.

E: Also, really enjoyed Robert Sammelin's art in Zero #17. I can't even post any examples because all of his stuff is blocked at my office for some reason?

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Christopher Lee has died. :(
Francesco Francavilla posted an old piece of his art on twitter as an hommage to him
CHONqDXUwAAhBpu.jpg:large

So I'm finally reading Convergence #1 -8.
Question ... who is
Deimos
?
(Not really spoiler but just in case)

I'm on issue #6 and I am enjoying it alot more than I thought

Owzers

For two weeks, every two nights Comics-gaf loses all sensibility and transforms into CAVS-GAF.

Soon my fellow comic readers....soon.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Thanks for the pickup GH! Take that Slug.

Saga has me like whoa.

I actually enjoyed Batman 41, though. I just had to figure out that last page for a hot minute--like, that's
Gordon
with the mohawk and fucking jacked?

I mean, it's obviously meant to be him, but the way he was drawn threw me off.

I actually enjoyed Batman 41, though. I just had to figure out that last page for a hot minute--like, that's
Gordon

Yeah, they have no reference to go by here so everyone's interpretation of how they thought it was going to look is different. Kinda like trying to picture someone just by their voice. I agree, not how I pictured it though.

If you can get the first trade cheap, I would like to hear your impressions of Snyders Wytches. I think you might like it.

So I'm finally reading Convergence #1 -8.
Question ... who is
Deimos
?
(Not really spoiler but just in case)

I'm on issue #6 and I am enjoying it alot more than I thought

So the underground Kingdom they go to is Skartaris which is from the old Warlord comics.
Deimos
was one of the arch enemies of Warlord.

Gordon

I think they also reveal that in the Convergence Batman preview issue.

Cade

yo this SFV info has me more hyped than a million batmans ryu's got his sf3 parries where my sf3 bros at

#lastgoodfightinggame

So the underground Kingdom they go to is Skartaris which is from the old Warlord comics.
Deimos
was one of the arch enemies of Warlord.

I think they also reveal that in the Convergence Batman preview issue.

Hmm. Ok thanks. I'll have to Google him lol. I know nothing about him but he's become a big part in Convergence

Cade

Stopped at "The Legendary Fighting Franchise Returns".

Cappiecom plz. Ever since 4 and the two dozen adjective versions you've released since you've been like a couch surfing friend who just won't leave.

keep going though

and I don't even like 4! at all! only a tiny bit!

Stopped at "The Legendary Fighting Franchise Returns".

Cappiecom plz. Ever since 4 and the two dozen adjective versions you've released since you've been like a couch surfing friend who just won't leave.

Tekken 7 is going to be my new shit. I just hope they have a wider range of difficulties. TTT2 wrecked my face. I got pretty good at it, but it wasn't a game you could play while relaxing. You had to bring it every time.

Marvel Zombies

Spurrier did live up to expectations. Also i'm so glad that Papa Bloodstone being a humongous dick is a bonafide thing. Fully expect her to blast a zombie Bloodstone at some point during the mini.

Ultimate End 2
A coupla pages of
tony
wank, a coupla pages of
spider
wank, then
Nick
talking to
Maria
she
suddenly stopped having a functional brain. Welp. #bendis

Witcher 3.... Asking for info, having to do a favor/errand/task for someone get info that leads you to another person, that person asks you to do a favor/errand/task in exchange for info that then sends you to another person, repeat repeat repeat.

I don't even care about Cirri!

I'm probably going to buy that Emma Frost ArtFX statue from Amazon though, looks great.

Dude, the best content is in the sidequests and witcher contrats. Most are self-contained and the chief reason is filthy lucre.

So after already knowing the subject matter but then seeing some decent reviews and with the movie being made, my curiosity was peaked. I went back to the shop today and bought Suicide Squad. Will read on my lunch.

Pak continues to be a solid 7-8/10 AC writer.

About to read #41...

The end of his horror arc seemed kind rough but ho well.

Also now I am a Member! Woo. So...yeah.

Steam Sales.

Pak continues to be a solid 7-8/10 AC writer.

About to read #41...

The end of his horror arc seemed kind rough but ho well.

Also now I am a Member!
Woo. So...yeah.

Steam Sales.

Praise Rao! Now you can go create comic threads in OT. Which will be your first?

And I'd say he's a solid 8 writer. I like his stuff for the most part. The Baka issues were such a delight.

Praise Rao! Now you can go create comic threads in OT. Which will be your first?

And I'd say he's a solid 8 writer. I like his stuff for the most part. The Baka issues were such a delight.

Oh, yeah. I love his Lana. If it was anime, she'd be my waifu (that's gonna get me shot, isn't it?).

Edit:
It should be a manga vs. western comics thread.

That's kinda tempting.

Top Bottom