• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Owzers

I SHOULD have been playing Witcher 3 instead but now i'm waiting for the endless patching of things. So splatttttt splat splat.

Or i should have been reading comic books but...i read one. That's a lot in one day.

Am I the only person here not playing this game?

I don't and I have a Wii U. I'm at the point where my backlog is so full of stuff to do that buying a game at launch is pointless. I still have to pick up Splatoon and Bayo which I'll probably due around Black Friday.

Still pumped for Arkham Knight. That takes priority.

Manifold was introduced in Secret Warriors, so that should definitely have some stuff that's probably a little mindblowing, too.

Took me until this very moment to realize that Manifold wasn't just a redesign of that aboriginal porting character, but a new character with the same power set.

Apparently that one is called Gateway. Only vaguely remembered him from yoinks ago. Huh.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Took me until this very moment to realize that Manifold wasn't just a redesign of that aboriginal porting character, but a new character with the same power set.

Apparently that one is called Gateway. Only vaguely remembered him from yoinks ago. Huh.

I'm surrounded by x-men haters :(

zennyzz

Not surprising. Teleporting, like telepathy and Reality warping is largely mutant territory.

Hey, i'm trying to change. Even got those x-men legacy books to have a gander. More because of carey and spurrier, but baby steps and all.

Just can't deal with bendis group books, and madrox factor was so horrendously uneven that it left me a bit wary.

Calcium

Banned

Not entirely. The X-Men are the reason I got back into comics. Love 'em.

Hey, i'm trying to change. Even got those x-men legacy books to have a gander. More because of carey and spurrier, but baby steps and all.

Just can't deal with bendis group books, and madrox factor was so horrendously uneven that it left me a bit wary.

Stick with it, man. There is some good stuff out there.

Squire

Banned
I want a Shazam ongoing with Doc Shaner on art duties. That was too good for just a two issue deal.

The art was a big thing for me with BB, too. It's got this really 80s anime look, I think.

It's definitely weird some of the Convergence books aren't pilots, given how much less important continuity is now.

Which reminds me I'm sad Battleworld is a stepping stone for Marvel. The lore of it is so cool.

Gateway is Manifold's mentor.

ea4310982d81097d262b3f8edfd8e9c6.jpg

1138584-eden8.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I already sent you a friend request on Friday. Check your queue foo!

I don't remember the last time I turned on any console :/

I got your steam invite tho I think? And a bunch of other comicgaf invites on steam on the same day for some reason.

My life is a blur

Owzers

those power girl harley quinn team up issues are 99 cents CMXin it, i'm in. Please don't be Harley-tier.

Also, lots of stuff is on sale.

Rhaknar

Remember when Ben was the real Peter and Peter was the clone?

I'm old

Vibranium

Banned
The Overdrive origin issue of Superior Foes (#14) is great even though i kinda guessed where his story was going, but I didn't think Spencer would actually just say "face turn"

If we get a real Thunderbolts book I say put Overdrive on the team, Songbird would really have a heck of a time with him.

I like him and think he's a great modern character.

Rhaknar

Where does Ross's mustache go when he turns into Red Hulk?

These are the questions that matter

Rhaknar

Is he even able to change back? Cant recall when he was seen as Ross the last time beside the original Red Hulk Arc.

He was in Ross mode in the Infinity Thunderbolt tie-ins I read

Cade

after a lapse where i read real book i'm back to reading new avengers and i realized i'd stopped because i was at the civil war tie ins and i'd already read civil war

guys civil war ruined my life and i'm rereading these now because i must but i need emotional support

after a lapse where i read real book i'm back to reading new avengers and i realized i'd stopped because i was at the civil war tie ins and i'd already read civil war

guys civil war ruined my life and i'm rereading these now because i must but i need emotional support

Remember: Goldbug died for our sins

Top Bottom