• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

arkon

Nevah

Didn't he have a public apology after trying to get some more of that walking dead money? Then he was away for a while and then he did Deadpool for a bit.

He might be making good money organizing his conventio.

I thought they reached a settlement on that?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
tumblr_mbai837VHa1reekd6o1_500.jpg

where is this from?

I'm starting to doubt my eyes. Did I really see Chick Fil A girl last week? Or was I just projecting a possible future onto another unsuspecting employee who may or may not be pregnant? Gaaaahhhhhh!!! Take your chances while you have them brahs.....

tim1138

I'm watching some dinosaur show I DVR'd over the weekend that was on NatGeo. Sometimes I really regret not going to grad school for paleontology. Dinosaurs are freaking awesome.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
My friend send me the Fight Club book and the firer chapter already wants me to retire from reading comic books.
Man, what a great book.

Is there already a date for the FC 2 GN?

Thank you guys for the support. It was a group interview so I have to wait to see if I'm scheduled for a second one-on-one interview next week. Think it went well but I'll really just have to wait and see.

Maybe I'll try to catch up on Nameless tonight or tomorrow.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you guys for the support. It was a group interview so I have to wait to see if I'm scheduled for a second one-on-one interview next week. Think it went well but I'll really just have to wait and see.

Ugh, hate group interviews. The one I had we were all sitting in a circle, and I was next to the interviewer and I kept looking at the notes he was taking and it got me all flustered.

tim1138

I had no idea that was a thing, how impersonal. Hopefully you hear back.

Top Bottom