• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

I had one group interview for Cirque Du Soleil. It was for a kitchen position. I stopped in front of thirty people and declared I wanted to be the best dishwasher in North America. I got the job.

I'll find some way to continue if CFA girl is really gone. She was like a brown eyed Cobie Smulders with the voice of a Kindergarten teacher and a laugh that would soothe any troubled soul....

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I dont care about DC but this is pretty cute

4619505-1.jpg

Messi

Is the Teen Titans Go Series one blu worth buying for someone like me? I only really like Raven and Starfire and I am not sure how often they are in it.

tim1138

I can't believe this dinosaur show is talking about the evolution to modern day birds and didn't show a cassowary. Nat Geo plz

?

I don't know much about the teen titans bar the current series the and earth one book. I know I like starfire most.

Oh, in that case you should watch the original series. I'm not a huge fan of Go! but it's pretty funny, and that's true of all the characters. I assumed you liked Raven and Starfire from the original series, so it was weird that you didn't like the others. They really grow on you.

Top Bottom