• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Zombine

Banned
I would say that GO is built around Starfire's personality, where as in the regular show she's just the Dopey girl I had a crush on when I was 12.

tim1138

Yo, do you guys think IST will have that Art of Grasshopper Manufacture book that's coming out? It's the only video game art book I've ever had any desire to own.

Zombine

Banned
Yo, do you guys think IST will have that Art of Grasshopper Manufacture book that's coming out? It's the only video game art book I've ever had any desire to own.

This is interesting to me. I really didn't frame
You as a Grasshopper guy before you mentioned Killer 7. Did you play Lolipop Chainsaw? I dug the soundtrack because I love MSI.

Didn't know you liked Lollipop Chainsaw that much!
lol

The Okami artbook is gorgeous. My favorite videogame artbook that I own is either the Marvel vs Capcom one or the Eyes of Bayonetta. Okay, the Shigenori Soejima one is good too.
Who's publishing it?

PIE International, never heard of em

tim1138

Who's publishing it?

PIE Books? I've never heard of them.

This is interesting to me. I really didn't frame
You as a Grasshopper guy before you mentioned Killer 7. Did you play Lolipop Chainsaw? I dug the soundtrack because I love MSI.

The last game of theirs I played was Shadow of the Damned or NMH2, whichever came out last, I passed on Lolipop. Honestly, I'm less of a GhM fan than I am a SUDA 51 fan, so as he got less involved in the games I stopped following them. Killer7 is one of my top 5 games of all time, it is fucking brilliant.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
MU hamsters has a stroke. Secret Wars 2099 #2 is "up" on MU but of course doesn't work, when you try to read it it crashes the app lol

Someone done fucked up

Amazon it is then

Easier to avoid international shipping if you can. I wouldn't use anything pricier than SAL shipping for an artbook, and that can take around a month for you to get if you import. It's out in Japan, and Amazon doesn't get it until early July... It's really about six on one / half-dozen on the other in this case.

Unless maybe if you order it from Amazon.co.jp.... Hmmm....

Nevermind, it's like 3,000 JPY over there.

Messi

Lumberjanes Vol 2 isn't out until late October? What is up with that? I know the first trade was super high quality but it was only 4 issues. Seems super slow to me. I am gonna have to buy them on comixology.

I don't even know who that is. And "was?"

She turned into an insect person. She was thought lost in the Culling event but they discover she is still alive later on but she's out of the superhero game.

2140240-sk1.jpg

2201760-screen_shot_2012_02_15_at_5.32.51_pm.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This ant man in irredeemable is neither Pym nor Lang :/

Hm. Pretty neat character design. What series?

Early New 52 Teen Titans and Legion Lost which leads to the Culling Event.

They drop her pretty quickly though. She only has 22 appearances total.

Her last appearance is in Teen Titans Annual #3 in the final showdown with Harvest (the guy who did the Culling event)

Owzers

It's time...put your comics away, stop looking up statue pre-orders, forget about avatars, bouldering, and DC comics. The Cavs have got this.

Rhaknar

...yes?

I have you as a friend anyways.

If you can guess my PSN and XBL tags I will dub you Psych The Wizard

Also my twitter handle I guess...

Everything was Rhaknar

Rhaknar

2 issues in, I'm not feeling this Irredeemable Ant-Man at all :/

We should have a Spider Gwen figure by now, what da HEYL is going? Imagine if Marvel had a DC Collectibles equivalent? They'd probably make their figs outta paper mâché and use Great Value toilet paper or Price First, since Walmart is trying to canna alive the market with two competing off brands.

Messi

We should have a Spider Gwen figure by now, what da HEYL is going? Imagine if Marvel had a DC Collectibles equivalent? They'd probably make their figs outta paper mâché and use Great Value toilet paper or Price First, since Walmart is trying to canna alive the market with two competing off brands.

I really wish Marvel were half as active in the statue making business as DC is.

Top Bottom