• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

MG310

I'm sure Hasbro will have one soon enough. They really only need a new head and a hood on the Anya Corazon/May Parker/Ultimate Spiderwoman body

zennyzz

Screenshot_2015-06-05-21-32-37-1.png

Drayco21

I'm sure Hasbro will have one soon enough. They really only need a new head and a hood on the Anya Corazon/May Parker/Ultimate Spiderwoman body

I'm convinced it'll be in the next Spider-Man wave; it's such a simple repaint and guaranteed to sell. I'll be surprised if we don't see her, Miles, and a Symbiote repaint of the new Spidey.

Owzers

sigh....I was really excited for the game tonight but it looks over already. Halftime + 3rd quarter will be Witcher 3 time, i'm not going to sit around watching Delladova miss three pointers all night.

And now lebron is hurt a little on the camera. Witcher here i come. Warriors in six. Hopes over.

I see you my friend and touch your face again
Miracles will happen as we trip
But we're never gonna survive unless
We get a little crazy
No we are never gonna survive unless
We are a little crazy

In a sky full of people only some want to fly
Is that not crazy?
In a world full of people only some want to fly
Is that not crazy, crazy
In a heaven full of people only some want to fly
Ain't that crazy
Oh baby, oh darlin'

I nearly did seal.gif when I saw CFA girl and I have surmised she isn't pregnant. Give me three Ric Flair's! Woooooooo.

Messi

All the convincing I need.

Also, M.O.D.O.K. Assassin was explosive fun.

Squirrel Girl is fantastico. Doreen is my hero.

--

Avengers and New Avengers post Infinity has become confusing. But I just hit the perfect world issues(16&17) drawn by Rags Morales and holy shit this art is great. Great story too. Dr Spectrum has an excellent costume as does the rider.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
If you think that's confusing wait until the
8 month time skip

Ill spoiler tag that even tho its common knowledge

Mudcrab

Avengers and New Avengers post Infinity has become confusing. But I just hit the perfect world issues(16&17) drawn by Rags Morales and holy shit this art is great. Great story too. Dr Spectrum has an excellent costume as does the rider.

What are you confused about?

If you think that's confusing wait until the
8 month time skip

Ill spoiler tag that even tho its common knowledge

It was tough reading this month to month but being able to discuss it with people in the OT as it happened helped with the transition because it's totally overwhelming at first.

Messi

What are you confused about?

It was tough reading this month to month but being able to discuss it with people in the OT as it happened helped with the transition because it's totally overwhelming at first.

The issues with the two sets of Avengers I found to be really confusing. I think I am back on track now though. But I just hit original sin issues :/.

Squire

Banned
Squirrel Girl is fantastico. Doreen is my hero.

--

Dr. Spectrum is confirmed for post-SW. Get hyped, fam.

The issues with the two sets of Avengers I found to be really confusing. I think I am back on track now though. But I just hit original sin issues :/.

From what I could tell those issues actually never even acknowledge OS. Not in any obvious way. Same for Uncanny X-Men.

I really wish Marvel were half as active in the statue making business as DC is.

The Bowen statues are still the best Marvel statues. Too bad that era seems to be over

I was just mentioning this to my friend yesterday. It would be rad if Marvel had their own collectibles division like DC Direct, but it seems they prefer to outsource everything. If given the choice, I'd rather be buying all these statues of Marvel characters, but since there's no one out there making them, DC it is.

I was just mentioning this to my friend yesterday. It would be rad if Marvel had their own collectibles division like DC Direct, but it seems they prefer to outsource everything. If given the choice, I'd rather be buying all these statues of Marvel characters, but since there's no one out there making them, DC it is.
How else would we get a Vibe action figure!? One of the greatest moments of my life, as sad as that may be....

How else would we get a Vibe action figure!? One of the greatest moments of my life, as sad as that may be....

I'm just saying that I've always had a preference for Marvel characters. But still, DC comes up with some very nice pieces. I can't wait to pre-order the Killer Frost and Cheetah Bombshells. They look amazing.

darklin0

Banned
I'm just saying that I've always had a preference for Marvel characters. But still, DC comes up with some very nice pieces. I can't wait to pre-order the Killer Frost and Cheetah Bombshells. They look amazing.
SpiderGwen and Thor bishoujos when? But yeah, most Marvel stuff I see are from the Artfx line.

Top Bottom