• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

tim1138

That's what I feared.

But all these parallel worlds and universes mentioned has me intrigued. I need to know how everything is structured. I'll read through some bad books if I have to.

The original Crisis destroys the multiverse, if you're interested in the structure stick with Infinite Crisis or the just finished Multiversity

All right guys. I had a bit too much to drink for the first time in a while.

You know what that means.

Time for some requests for drawings.

Can you draw a picture of Power Girl punching the dude from Hitman and having it say "ViewtifulJC loves anime"?

Messi

New Avengers 18-21

tumblr_inline_mwuqcwmRWY1ru1uxr.gif

This book man. This book.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Ummmm. Okay, real talk. It seems I've completely forgotten how to draw even half-decently. I rescind my offer to draw requests.

I just tried to draw an arm punching somebody and failed miserably.

This is not like riding a bike.

Kipp

Dammit. It's always LEGOs that make me want to drink. LEGOs and alcohol just go together so nicely. And then I was texting my friend and she told me to take another shot and it all went downhill from there.

Kipp

You really should call that lady friend of yours right now. It's a great idea.

Excellent idea.

We were texting but she hasn't responded to my most recent text. I'm really hoping she doesn't at this point.

Could be bad.

I think I've had enough alcohol to watch some Counting Crows live concert videos.

Man, I really need to take something to sleep better. The nights are getting shorter and shorter.

If I have to get up early the following day, I always take a half-dose of Zzzquil before bed and then read until I get drowsy. If you take a full dose you'll be down for a good while.

Kipp

Melatonin is incredibly effective as well. At first I kind of discarded it because I was like "Meh, it's just an herbal sleep aid."
But that stuff really knocks you out.

Also, Benadril in a pinch, but you'll wake up feeling super groggy if you take Benadril.

Kipp

But then again, I am really not sure if I want this kind of medication in my house. Idk.

Melatonin is really safe. If you're really having trouble sleeping, I'd highly recommend it.
It can cause a sort of dependence, but other than that, there are no negative effects, since it's your body's natural sleepiness chemical.

Kipp

oh man, did you guys see the Playstation-exclusive content for Arkham Knight?

JL3000 Batman yessssss

Oh that is awesome. Now I'm just wondering: How was there not a TV Batman skin before!?

It seems so obvious now that it was announced.

Oh that is awesome. Now I'm just wondering: How was there not a TV Batman skin before!?

It seems so obvious now that it was announced.

I'd be super-shocked if there wasn't a Classic Batman skin for the older Arkham games. In fact, I'm so sure there were that I'm willing to say yeah without actually knowing.

Kipp

I'd be super-shocked if there wasn't a Classic Batman skin for the older Arkham games. In fact, I'm so sure there were that I'm willing to say yeah without actually knowing.

Because I'm me, I waited for the GOTY editions for both AA and AC, so I've got all the skins for both of those. I don't remember a Classic Batman skin. I could just be forgetting though.

Because I'm me, I waited for the GOTY editions for both AA and AC, so I've got all the skins for both of those.

I don't blame you, especially with how they always go batty with DLC for the Arkham games. I'm just going to grab the base game, and maybe the Batgirl DLC. No way am I paying $40 for the season pass, though. That's just horrendous pricing.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Melatonin is really safe. If you're really having trouble sleeping, I'd highly recommend it.
It can cause a sort of dependence, but other than that, there are no negative effects, since it's your body's natural sleepiness chemical.
I am just afraid that I could freak out and do something stupid with it.

Because I'm me, I waited for the GOTY editions for both AA and AC, so I've got all the skins for both of those. I don't remember a Classic Batman skin. I could just be forgetting though.
I am pretty sure there was.

Kipp

I don't blame you, especially with how they always go batty with DLC for the Arkham games. I'm just going to grab the base game, and maybe the Batgirl DLC. No way am I paying $40 for the season pass, though. That's just horrendous pricing.

I still haven't even played through AC nor bought AO, so if I ever even get AK, it will be when the GOTY edition hits $5. Haha
But yeah, they do go pretty nuts with the DLC on those games.
Also, reeeally nice pun there. :p

I am just afraid that I could freak out and do something stupid with it.

I am pretty sure there was.

I'm almost certain you can't actually overdose on melatonin. I mean, if you take too much you might have weird dreams, but that's about it.
Really, I'd look into it if I were you.

Also, regarding the Batman skin, I believe you. I've got a horrible memory.

Owzers

Arkham Knight is a definite rental, looking forward to playing it. I'd consider buying it if all this "content' were in the game to start with and they created a package that i felt i couldn't pass up buying. I don't think WB really care about my money though, i'm sure the game will do well.

I really want Batman but I decided to wait a little bit. Devil May Cry takes priority, even if it is an updated version.

Which DMC? DmC or is the DMC4 remake coming out soon?

Anyway, list time!

Black Canary #1
Harley Quinn & Power Girl #1
Prez #1
Secret Six #3
Alex + Ada #15
God Hates Astronauts #9
Lazarus #17
Low #7
Trees #10
Ms. Marvel #16

Also OH SHIT, ANNIHILATION CONQUEST OMNIBUS IS COMING OUT THIS WEEK!?!? AAAAAHHHHHHHH

Which DMC? DmC or is the DMC4 remake coming out soon?

Anyway, list time!

Black Canary #1
Harley Quinn & Power Girl #1
Prez #1
Secret Six #3
Alex + Ada #15
God Hates Astronauts #9
Lazarus #17
Low #7
Trees #10
Ms. Marvel #16

Also OH SHIT, ANNIHILATION CONQUEST OMNIBUS IS COMING OUT THIS WEEK!?!? AAAAAHHHHHHHH
DMC4SE (the GOAT)

So excited for the Harley/Peej mini and Black Canary. Gonna be a good week of releases.

Top Bottom