• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Squire

Banned
Legion of Super Heroes vol. 1 came in the mail. Just finished the Dream Girl v. Branisc 5 story.

Stellar work. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Edit:
#TeamDreamGirl

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Completely agree with you. I also thought the series had like a 3 issue learning curve, where it would have been incredibly easy to dismiss and drop the book. But now I'm fully into the series, and it's very clearly Remender-y.

Yeah I wasn't on board those first issues, but #3 was the turning point. Looks like #7 is out next week.

Boy this E3 went from no leaks to a flood pretty quickly. Now amiibo leaks. Still glad I've avoided that craze

I find that I don't look forward to E3 as much as I used to. At least for the past few years. There don't seem to be as many exciting announcements as there used to be.

I just got a new tablet and I am now reading comics again after a pretty long hiatus !
I picked up Action Comics #41 and I really liked it but I was wondering in what issue was Superman's identity outed ? There are a ot of Superman series so it's a bit confusing...

Aside from that I read and enjoyed Stafire #1 and I just suscribed to Marvel Unlimited. Too bad DC doesn"t seem to have a similar app.
I want to say Superman will have that bit when it comes out, but I could be wrong.

Brian Fellos167788683 said:
How are the Injustice of the Gods books? I've never been much of a DC guy but I keep seeing them at work and for some reason they look interting to me.
Never read them but I've heard a lot of praise for the Injustice comics

Freeza your new avatar is👌👌👌, I gotta catch up on that

Freeza your new avatar is👌👌👌, I gotta catch up on that

:D

And the first English volume is coming out next month. It's almost 400 pages, so it looks like they're doing the condensed editions in order to play catch-up. They're doing the same thing with the Emma reprints, only in hardcover.

How are the Injustice of the Gods books? I've never been much of a DC guy but I keep seeing them at work and for some reason they look interesting to me.

I've always found the art to range from average to below average, lots of characters get shafted for no reason, characters sometimes flip a switch in ways that make little logical sense, and most of the time it feels boring and repetitive.

Only read the first two years though.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I've always found the art to range from average to below average, lots of characters get shafted for no reason, characters sometimes flip a switch in ways that make little logical sense, and most of the time it feels boring and repetitive.

Only read the first two years though.

Injustice comics are great

Cool. I went ahead and put the collections for the first 2 years on my Comixology wishlist.

I just signed up and I've probably spent enough on there for a little while.

:D

And the first English volume is coming out next month. It's almost 400 pages, so it looks like they're doing the condensed editions in order to play catch-up. They're doing the same thing with the Emma reprints, only in hardcover.

I saw that, it's a shame volume 2 isn't coming till November!

Tizoc

Hey Messi, here's a better avatar for you
colmqhk.jpg

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=50370122

I saw that, it's a shame volume 2 isn't coming till November!

Most manga series release bi-monthly in the States. So if they were releasing single volumes, then Vol.4 would be releasing in November anyway. In this case, we basically have 1+2 (Collected Edition 1) in July, then 3+4 (Collected Edition 2) in November.

UEg0xnJ.png

JC never got back to me because he's tsundere so I decided to read some more Power of Shazam and I'm glad I did because this issue has some real gems:

u51vT5F.png

Captain Marvel is the best

I will never get back to you on the anime front, especially if it means you'll read comics instead

I ain't even into anime that much anymore. I'm down to only a few shows per season, now. The rest just feel like a chore to watch. I'm so over the high-school setting (except that one series that has an anime starting next month), so that's like, 50 shows per season I'm not watching.

Top Bottom