• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

PsychBat!

Banned
Remember, ComicsGAF. We're gonna get an influx of innocent naïve juniors so show them the ropes and let them know that the Messi system always works.

Wipe them out. All of them.

Messi

Remember, ComicsGAF. We're gonna get an influx of innocent naïve juniors so show them the ropes and let them know that the Messi system always works.

Wipe them out. All of them.

Never forget. The Messi method.

Juniors. I welcome you with open arms. I will now separate you into categories and judge you based off of your comic tastes.

Junior wave doesn't generally hit until a month or so after E3, right? People sign up for it, but it takes a while to get approved (that's what happened to me, in any case :p).

We should put together a ComicsGaf required reading list.

So I can get caught up.

Most definitely under potato tier. Almost sub human.

Clark+Kent+face.png

Absolute Transmet arrives tomorrow! The product description says that it includes the first 21 issues. Surprised the collection would end in the middle of an arc.

TOlQsKP.png

No, I praise the knowledge of your people to make people drunk with expensive stuff :D

The Scots are guilty of that as well. Thing is they're not allowed to actually drink any themselves these days.

Well they are it's just they've reduced the alcohol limits again so you can't even drive to the pub and have a pint without breaking the law.

Owzers

I caved and finally read a floppy after format shaming them, Howard the Duck #3, was much better than the second issue but still not something that has me coming here and making Birdie-tier statements of amazement.

Looking forward to E3 conferences today, Bethesda's last night was a great start and now it's Microsoft's turn to try to convince me that i don't hate them for trying to get rid of used games and rentals and to think about getting an Xbox One this holiday. It's going to take more than Tomb raider and Halo 5 footage.

Top Bottom