• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1063079

giphy.gif

Hold the L American comic creators. Eiichiro Oda sittin on the throne.

I'm more surprised that he just received the award. Hasn't One Piece been the king of manga [sales] for a while now? Well deserved either way.

whatsinaname pls, Bon-chan doesn't deserve that

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Oh no. The AC isn't going below 76 degrees. If the AC is broken I'm quitting. That's literally the one good thing about this job.

Also, gaaah I'm so tired. I've only gotten 6 hours of sleep the last three nights. I rarely get less than 7.5 hours of sleep. I'm very particular about my sleeping habits...

Oh no. The AC isn't going below 76 degrees. If the AC is broken I'm quitting. That's literally the one good thing about this job.

Also, gaaah I'm so tired. I've only gotten 6 hours of sleep the last three nights. I rarely get less than 7.5 hours of sleep. I'm very particular about my sleeping habits...

Do you even melatonin, bro?

Kipp

Do you even melatonin, bro?

My poor sleep hasn't been due to not sleeping well, it's been due to actually doing stuff this weekend and for some reason prioritizing hanging out with friends over sleeping. Haha. Oh well, it was mostly worth it.

My poor sleep hasn't been due to not sleeping well, it's been due to actually doing stuff this weekend and for some reason prioritizing hanging out with friends over sleeping. Haha. Oh well, it was mostly worth it.

By "hanging out with friends" do you really mean "spending $180 on LEGO?"

:D

Kipp

By "hanging out with friends" do you really mean "spending $180 on LEGO?"

:D

A guy can do both, thank you very much! :p
But okay, my Saturday night was spent with LEGO, not with friends. But Friday and Sunday night I was up late due to actual friends, not LEGO. So damn you for being one-third right. Haha

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
It's a nice add but PC also has PC mods :). I wonder if that is something ps4 has as well and not mentioned. Pressers are good at misinformation

So far BC is the thing I enjoy the most. Too much CG

If PC Mods were exclusive to Xbox for consoles, they would have hyped the shit out of it. No way it's exclusive.

A guy can do both, thank you very much! :p
But okay, my Saturday night was spent with LEGO, not with friends. But Friday and Sunday night I was up late due to actual friends, not LEGO. So damn you for being one-third right. Haha

Now the important question... Are these friends real people or LEGO mini figures?

Kipp

Late Saturday nights with LEGO. Kipp living on the edge.

And I somehow even blew that, because for some reason LEGO and alcohol are inseparable in my head now, so every time I build LEGO I have to have something to drink, so even though I've had maybe a total of 3 drinks in the past 2 months, I had 4 shots of tequila and 1 shot of rum that night and ended up being a little too well-oiled to even build LEGO. Hence the late night. Hahaha. Not going to be doing that again for a while... That was definitely a mistake.

Don't judge me.

Edit: The worst/best part about that, is that the next night (last night), I was hanging out with bouldering gym girl and one of my best friends and bouldering gym girl mentioned something about how she hadn't been drunk in a long time and I looked at my friend and started laughing because I had been texting her (best friend "her", not bouldering gym "her") that night so she knew what was up. And then I had to spill the beans, because you can't just start laughing and not say why. Bouldering gym girl may have learned a little too much about me right then. Hahaha

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Probably because we're a population in diaspora. NYC probably has the highest concentration of us.

True, and all of us in NYC don't really meet up, as far as I know.

It'd be cool to have a giant ass meetup though!

Not the slightest surprise.

Easy game for Sony and Nintendo.

Sony have admitted they don't have many exclusives planned for the second half of this year. Nintendo have said they aren't showing Zelda. I'm more excited about EA's conference than anyone else's. First Battlefront gameplay!

tim1138

Any comic GAF in Dallas?

No clue. I know Slug and Birdie are both in NYC, me and Korupt are in the greater Cincy area, Messi is on the moon, and GrandHarrier lives in Legion HQ. I'm sure Zombine will humble brag about his sprawling estate shortly. :D

Top Bottom