• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Owzers

I don't think MS sold me on an Xbox One still, my grudge will continue another year. Tomb Raider looked great, Gears 4 was iffy, Sea of Something by Rare I question how it will play. Sony, give me reasons to be content with ps4/wii u combo.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I don't think MS sold me on an Xbox One still, my grudge will continue another year. Tomb Raider looked great, Gears 4 was iffy, Sea of Something by Rare I question how it will play. Sony, give me reasons to be content with ps4/wii u combo.
You can play Tomb Raider on PS4 a couple of months later anyway.

Nah, I will wait another year.

So Mario Maker actually looks good, Xbox One has backwards compatibility, Cuphead still exists, and Rock Band 4 has Uptown Funk and Elvis.

E3 is off to a solid start, I'd say.

Owzers

You can play Tomb Raider on PS4 a couple of months later anyway.

Nah, I will wait another year.

I was wondering about that, they keep saying "holiday exclusive" or some variation, but i thought MS helped develop it so i didn't know for sure.

Backwards Compatibility....would have been great a year ago, it's still nice. I'd rather have it for ps4 since my ps3 backlog is larger, i mainly have Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon left to play on 360 but i don't like turn based rpgs so i didn't bother.

I don't want another console with more controllers, online subs, taking up space, etc. MS gave me the perfect reason to skip them this time after buying an Xbox and Xbox 360: trying to get away of used games/rentals providing me with anger, and then languishing on franchises. Fable Legends is the perfect Fable game to skip buying a system for. More Halo, more Gears, Forza, etc, there isn't much of a reason to buy in.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
On my way to Vegas, comicgaf!

image.php

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Hey, here's hoping. That is my perfect Vegas vacation

Haha
I still haven't been to Vegas even though I'm within driving distance. Which makes sense, I guess. I mean, Vegas is pretty much exactly the wrong place for me. It's all about throwing money away.
Pretty much the only reason I have any desire to visit Vegas is because I've read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

I was wondering about that, they keep saying "holiday exclusive" or some variation, but i thought MS helped develop it so i didn't know for sure.

Backwards Compatibility....would have been great a year ago, it's still nice. I'd rather have it for ps4 since my ps3 backlog is larger, i mainly have Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon left to play on 360 but i don't like turn based rpgs so i didn't bother.

I don't want another console with more controllers, online subs, taking up space, etc. MS gave me the perfect reason to skip them this time after buying an Xbox and Xbox 360: trying to get away of used games/rentals providing me with anger, and then languishing on franchises. Fable Legends is the perfect Fable game to skip buying a system for. More Halo, more Gears, Forza, etc, there isn't much of a reason to buy in.

I guess it all depends on what you like. No Mans Sky is the first PS4 game I'm remotely interested in. All their post-PS2 franchises never held my interest.

Except WipEout but of course they killed that.

tim1138

I guess it all depends on what you like. No Mans Sky is the first PS4 game I'm remotely interested in. All their post-PS2 franchises never held my interest.

That Rare collection on XB1 is legit, it has both Viva Pinata games and Nuts & Bolts (plus a bunch more).

Owzers

i dont' like a lot of things, which is why i also didn't want to buy two expensive systems that have so few games. PS4 won out for price, i loved Last of Us and finished running up to PS4's announcement, Bloodborne, and MS grudge.

Right now i only own Bloodborne, Witcher 3, and Lords of the Fallen ( used cheap) on ps4. I'll probably buy Star Wars Battlefront next.

I still want Legend of Dragoon 2 :/

I might grab the Rare collection for Killer Instinct and Conker. $30 is a steal, even if I don't care for Banjo-Kazooie or Perfect Dark.

EDIT: So who do you think they're referring to in that JLU solicit?

Agreed, Kojima knows how to make a good trailer. End of this year is looking great with thr Phantom Pain, Battlefront and Fallout 4.
It gave off an end of an era feeling. So emotional and mysterious. Kojima is my spirit animal.
DC September 2015 solicits are out in text form. (Bleeding Cool)

If, you know, you guys are still interested in talking about comics in the thread dedicated to comics.

Kenneth Rocafort where are you? :(

That guest artist!

Black Canary
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for more information.
Guest artist Pia Guerra (Y: THE LAST MAN) joins the series! Dinah is on the hunt for her kidnapped guitarist, Ditto, and when she finds the person responsible, you better believe she’ll make them pay! Also: Uncover the secret of the band’s former singer, and how she plans to exact revenge on them for kicking her out!

That guest artist!

BATMAN #44
Written by SCOTT SNYDER
Art and cover by JOCK
GREEN LANTERN 75 Variant cover by TONY S. DANIEL
On sale SEPTEMBER 9 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for more information.
It’s the origin of new villain Mr. Bloom! In a tale from Bruce Wayne’s past, Batman must investigate a vicious crime in the shadowy area of Gotham City known as the Narrows. Don’t miss this special issue illustrated by superstar artist Jock (Wytches, GREEN ARROW YEAR ONE)!

Edit sorry DOuble Post.

DC's special October month is "guest artist" month where the guest artist write and draw an issue and then they are blacklisted from ever working at DC.

Top Bottom