• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

SoilBreak

Banned
MIDNIGHTER #4
Written by STEVE ORLANDO
Art by STEPHEN MOONEY
Cover by ACO
On sale SEPTEMBER 2 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+
Grayson and Midnighter—reunited at last! Granted, it wasn’t Grayson’s idea, and yes, technically Midnighter might have kidnapped him. And, uh, brought him to Moscow to fight a herd of feral vampires. Maybe this reunion is getting off on the wrong foot…

GRAYSON #12
Written by TOM KING and TIM SEELEY
Art and cover by MIKEL JANIN
GREEN LANTERN 75 Variant cover by ANDREW ROBINSON
On sale SEPTEMBER 23 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for more information.
For the first time since he faked his own death, Dick Grayson returns home to Gotham City. But will Spyral ever really let him go for good?

GRAYSON ANNUAL #2
Written by TOM KING and TIM SEELEY
Art by ALVARO MARTINEZ and RAUL FERNANDEZ
Cover by MIKEL JANIN
On sale SEPTEMBER 30 • 48 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T
When Dick comes home to find that the Batman he knew is gone, he seeks out his mentor, Superman. But both friends have changed since they last met. Can they find common ground and team up to stop Blockbuster’s plans for Spyral?

YES to all of this.

I'm way more excited for the EA presser than I should be. But Mirrors Edge, Star Wars and maybe Mass Effect will be there. Especially after last years press conference of nothing

Meanwhile. Why won't you end SIXIS!?!?

Owzers

I'm way more excited for the EA presser than I should be. But Mirrors Edge, Star Wars and maybe Mass Effect will be there. Especially after last years press conference of nothing

I don't think i can like an EA conference unless it's full of surprises, a good one will only make up for last years and they will be even again.

I have no idea what that means but I just read and enjoyed Starfire #1 so....YAY?!!?
Atlee is one of the Terras from before the New 52. She was Power Girl's bestie and the writers for Starfire worked on that.

So it's pretty awesome to see her finally return with Palmiotti and Conner at the helm!

I have no idea what that means but I just read and enjoyed Starfire #1 so....YAY?!!?

Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner (the current team for Starfire) used to do a Power Girl series. Part of that included Atlee, the then current version of Terra, who was very fish out of water naive like Starfire, as she was from an underground civilization. She was all kinds of adorable.

STARF_Cv4.jpg

Messi

Why do the giant bomb guys have a page with Olivia wildes face on it that they are holding up over their faces and making funny voices.

I wish I was making that up

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Atlee is one of the Terras from before the New 52. She was Power Girl's bestie and the writers for Starfire worked on that.

So it's pretty awesome to see her finally return with Palmiotti and Conner at the helm!

Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner (the current team for Starfire) used to do a Power Girl series. Part of that included Atlee, the then current version of Terra, who was very fish out of water naive like Starfire, as she was from an underground civilization. She was all kinds of adorable.

That's cool thanks.

Before a month ago my experience with DC basically extended to a few Batman graphic novels and the 4 intro issues of Reign of the Supermen from when I was like 10. So I'm learning.

I did just read the first 2 Power Girl issues of Harley Quinn though so I know who she is now. And now that I'm thinking about it she was in the last arc of the newest old Suicide Squad too.

Any comic GAF in Dallas?
I was just in Dallas on saturday. I went to Texas Comic Fest. It's impressive how much of Dallas is composed of freeway
I'm pretty sure Ed and Besada are in DFW. And I want to say BuddyJoe is in Texas as well.

Edit: Oh yeah, Freeza lives in Dallas as well. She moved there recently from Florida.
I'm in Austin actually! Evilore lives here or at least used to.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
No no no no no no no no no no.

I think the AC is officially dead.

I quit. I quit right now.

Top Bottom