• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

darklin0

Banned
So I stopped by my local comic shop and picked this up. What should I expect guys? Did I dun goof?

LfIQqi8.jpg

Edit: Adding the picture would help.

Assassin's Creed
Air conditioning

I know that feel, mang. My AC is working, but since they stuck it out in this tiny unventilated utility closet on the patio, I can't say it's working well. Can't get shit to below 83, and I have to turn it off every few hours (for a few hours) or else it stops working entirely.

I am broiling.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
I know that feel, mang. My AC is working, but since they stuck it out in this tiny unventilated utility closet on the patio, I can't say it's working well. Can't get shit to below 83, and I have to turn it off every few hours (for a few hours) or else it stops working entirely.

I am broiling.

Oh geez. That's awful.

It looks like it might have pulled it together a little bit, because I'm back down to 73. But I also pulled all the blinds down, so that could be why the temperature is down.

Owzers

i played Witcher 3 during EA's conference which i had in the background.

Questin' questin', questin' for days. Both were okay, one was very sidey and the other a monster contract thing.

Owzers

I really hated the demo they showed, but i am still excited for Star Wars battlefront. Hoth AT-AT battles seem like the laziest thing you can do.

Kipp

73? Feh. Anything over 65 is gross.

My man.
I always have the AC blasting. If I don't have to wear a hoodie with the hood up in my office, it's not cold enough.
My boss on the other hand gets cold when it's below 75. Thank goodness she's only in on Fridays.

tim1138

Yo that's definitely the Battle of Hoth for the 8 millionth time in a video game. Still gonna buy it obviously.

Someone explain to me wtf is going on with that crazy $150 Xbone controller. It like comes apart and has weird levers on the back and generally looks like a transformer.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
my mom called me today asking me if I played this Fallout game on ipad because she saw it on the appstore and is really enjoying it

"I have a samsung tablet mom, not a ipad mom"

18lmk4vkx77pfgif.gif

my mom called me today asking me if I played this Fallout game on ipad because she saw it on the appstore and is really enjoying it

"I have a samsung tablet mom, not a ipad mom"

18lmk4vkx77pfgif.gif

oh yea i should download that. :)

PS4 Comic Gaf - we should set up a Battlefront clan and kick some Rebel scum backside.
I'm in. I need people to carry my poor play.

Oh and I love that the new Mirror's Edge is going with no guns at all. Woot. Just hope the open world doesn't lead to Ubisoft game design disease

Zombine

Banned
Ugh. Video game overload. Took the day off and I'm still just sitting here convulsing. I haven't been right since last night. Spiderman Newspaper Collection came as well and it's gorgeous.

Fuck I can't take it.

Kipp

This is my first E3 working a M-F/8-5 job... So lame.

I mean, I could totally just watch a stream here at work, but I'm lazy.

tim1138

Find an exclusive that got you hyped?

Yep, that Rare collection. You have no idea how many hundreds of hours my wife and I spent playing Viva Pinata, and she flipped out when I told her Snake Rattle n Roll was included, that is her favorite NES game. That and the promise of a new Crackdown was enough to make up my mind.

That's cool thanks.

Before a month ago my experience with DC basically extended to a few Batman graphic novels and the 4 intro issues of Reign of the Supermen from when I was like 10. So I'm learning.

I did just read the first 2 Power Girl issues of Harley Quinn though so I know who she is now. And now that I'm thinking about it she was in the last arc of the newest old Suicide Squad too.
If you like Starfire then I defintely recommend checking out Power Girl: Power Trip. It's good wholesome fun with some excellent art. It's very easy to just jump into as well.

Top Bottom