• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Messi

She means the Nocenti run. She's giving it away. Ain't nobody gonna pay for that shit.

I PAID 2 FUCKING TIMES

Kch2Oxd.gif

Owzers

For Honor looked interesting perhaps......i don't care at all about Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six, or Ghost Recon franchises so the conference was kinda eh.

I'm expecting Legend of Dragoon 2 from Sony, i am totally not going to be disappointed.

Owzers

Sony conference will win everyone's hearts regardless of how mediocre it is.

I dunno, i think i'm going to be hard to win over. I'm quite tired of Sony's marginal franchises, if Kratos pops up and rips someone's head off and God of War 4: Still Angry gets announced I'm not going to give anyone bro-fists. Maybe another trailer of No Man's Sky going to an empty world with nothing to do outside of jumping on top of a jellyfish and taking a picture.

I wanna discover planets full of space dinosaurs as much as the next guy, but I feel like that game will get boring pretty quickly.

Well, apparently there's a bit more of a story/structure to it that they haven't gone into yet, but by and large I gotta agree. Suspect I'd end up doing what I did in Skyrim: complete the opening bit, flail around wildly for a while, then put it down and never pick it up again :p

I just saw the Arkham Knight TV commercial, and now I kinda don't want to buy it because of the stupid fucking song they used. Could they have picked something more un-Batman-like? Jesus.

Messi

Dixon/Simone-era Birds getting recollected. Dreams come true, fam. ;u;

I seen that today. I have been reading it 3 issues a week with my comixology books. Its really good but now I will wait for this.

Wait, can Saga only be truly enjoyed in Florida?! Why no one tell me?

That's okay. I loved how random that was.

Nothing like Saga at the beach or the pool.

I am keeping all my good books for florida now.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Modern Family is a good show fuck the haters

edit: oops wrong thread...fuck it
I fucking love it. Half way through season 2.

Someday. I will get there.

No worries, its nothing major i'd just rather not have it spoiled as I quite enjoy it. I am going to catch up in florida next month.

You'll enjoy it. I've binge read about 12 issues since yesterday.

Top Bottom