• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

giphy.gif

???

No, this one.

tumblr_m2pdhz7zhA1r54vc2o1_500.gif

frye

Podcast with Sean Gordon Murphy (about actual comics, not Star Trek)

http://sktchd.com/podcast/off-panel-1-sean-murphy-on-the-business-of-comics/

There's also an interesting survey on the site

http://sktchd.com/longform/whats-the-life-of-a-comic-artist-like/

I like Murphy, since he often talked about business on his blog, it was an interesting read.

That thing about Image PR telling them (Murphy/Remender) to announce Tokyo Ghost a year before it launched when no pages were even done is super-telling and all of a sudden the Image Expo no-shows make complete sense.

e:

Dude just tell us what's happening. The empathy you're looking for by being cryptic won't actually appear until you provide detail.

also this

shit or get off the pot m8

I am sorry. I was just losing my mind a little bit.
I will stop with this shit.
Yea it comes off like attention seeking. Like the person dropping hints so everyone has to stop down and go "ooh what's wrong". No issues with people venting or wanting to share stuff but either share or don't. No half measures

Man what a great week. I can't even pick my favorite book from this bountiful stack. Thors, Dr. Fate and OML were all terrific.

I've only read Black Canary so far and I loved it. Dr. Fate is definitely on my watch list after all the praise here. I wasn't interested but I'll give it a shot.

E the Shaggy

Is Hulk: Agents of Smash any good at all?

I've been steering clear based on Ultimate Spiderman and the latest Avengers cartoon, but was reading some of the episode descriptions and it doesn't sound too bad.

Vampire Lord Hulk??

Is Hulk: Agents of Smash any good at all?

I've been steering clear based on Ultimate Spiderman and the latest Avengers cartoon, but was reading some of the episode descriptions and it doesn't sound too bad.

Vampire Lord Hulk??

I hear it's aimed at young children, more so than USM or Avengers Assemble. Take that as you will.

Zombine

Banned
Messi wear your best wool pants and ask her out on a d8.

Oooh I think Messi found himself a cheerleader
She's always right there for his Mead yeah

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Not a comic related spoiler. About me.

OK, I will tell you whats on.
My best friend told me that she wont have time for me in the next months and since she is basicly the only person I have a lot of contact with who is not related to me I feel like I am dying.

Requested a timed ban until july 1st to not annoy you.

See you.

My best friend told me that she wont have time for me in the next months and since she is basicly the only person I have a lot of contact with who is not related to me I feel like I am dying.

See you.

Get well soon, GAMEPROFF. You are a valued member of this community and I would like to think we are all here for you. Talk to someone if you feel worse.

See you.

Take care, GAMEPROFF. Stay safe and try to get some help if you think you need it.

Top Bottom