• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
hmm I've never noticed it before but I wonder if that's an unconscious or even conscious thing he inherited from Ditko

also: I think imma do the picture thing next time... always shied away from it but I've switched barbers a few times now and it's probably the smart thing to do

Also, don't forget to say "Yo, my dude, this front-cape shit you got on around me is choking me."

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I got a new job! Way more money, way more interesting, way closer to my apartment. I'm so excited, I'm muppet dancing.

Z88IMEL.gif

Zombine

Banned
The art in Runaways is seriously making me melt. It's gorgeous. I just love Greene's smiley faces. I can't handle all of the amazing books this week.

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I got a new job! Way more money, way more interesting, way closer to my apartment. I'm so excited, I'm muppet dancing.

Z88IMEL.gif

Congrats! I hope everything goes well and that you settle in quickly.

mark-ruffalo-dancing.gif

Yeah it's great isn't it? I don't think there's another war comic that can touch it in terms of sustained brutality, bitterness, despair, anger, black humour, etc. Phenomenal work all around

;( This panel (and the few pages before it)...

I though I would read Goddamn This War after this but I don't think I can handle it. I need to read something else.

Just get The Sixth Gun Deluxe edition instead. It's Cullen Bunn at his finest. Gorgeous collection, good length and girth. Feels great in your hands. You'll feel like a king.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Midnighter #1 was fantastic. Really good brother-comic to Grayson.

Zombine

Banned
Doomed #1 was pretty badass. I think GH should spend his hard earned money on the book.

I'm actually about to read it again it was so good.

Black Canary was fantastic. Not as big a fan of the colors but they're not offensive and made up by some fantastic panels like this one:

Fully onboard for whatever this ride is gonna be.

You didn't like the coloring? I thought it was perfect. The colors during Dinah's scream, for example, are fantastic. Then again, I have a thing for muted palettes so it was right up my alley.

You didn't like the coloring? I thought they were perfect. The colors during Dinah's scream, for example, are fantastic. Then again, I have a thing for muted palettes so it was right up my alley.

I didn't actively dislike it but it didn't draw me in either. Perhaps it'll grow on me.

Doomed #1 was pretty badass. I think GH should spend his hard earned money on the book.

I'm actually about to read it again it was so good.

5:32 PM - Brrrrraaaaiiins: Doomed #1 was great
5:32 PM - Brrrrraaaaiiins: Buy it
5:32 PM - GrandHarrier: You didn't read it.
5:32 PM - GrandHarrier: I'm not falling for your shit.
5:32 PM - Brrrrraaaaiiins: I didn't read it but you know that your preferred answer is to hear that it's good

Top Bottom