• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

zennyzz

image.php

I'm still deep in the Witcher 3 world, though i still hate the main "have you seen Ciri" quest and it makes me think less of the developers for it, some of these side quests are fantastic now. It only further confounds me as to why they let the main story be what it is.
I knew it would get it's claws into you eventually.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Aww yeah! Today is my first day off since Easter and I'm going bouldering outdoors for the first time. So excited!
I may have a busted ankle and a torn something or other in my ring finger, but oh well. Haha

Not comics but I just checked my email and I got the job I applied for! So excited!

Woooooooo! Awesome! Congrats, man!

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
There's Post-SW stuff? But I thought Everything Dies...
I just kinda figured Marvel was gonna shut down after SW.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Just finished the first volume of Zero. That was incredible from the first page to the last. Ending of #5 was a bit confusing, but what a knockout. One artist doing one issue fits the book, since the art matches the style and tone of that particular issue perfectly. Very impressed.

Bryan Hitch's JLA is A+++ action. Story is a bit sparse but its a first issue so who cares. Shit is great. Solidifies my view of Hitch as the best action artist in the biz

Our very own Besada actually wrote a story in that run

(and yeah Ostrander is dat dude, and of course Timothy Truman)

what? really?

Owzers

Just wait until issue 11 happens to you.

Just read 11 now because you provoked me into it, i can see why people liked it but it didn't do much for me, i don't like anyone in this book and i don't like the writing either, so big moments fall flat as i have no emotional ties to them.

Afrodium

Banned
I've only read the first volume of Chew and this Comixology sale is really tempting. Should I be responsible and just buy a few volumes or buy it all and inevitably let it rot in my digital backlog?

Owzers

I've only read the first volume of Chew and this Comixology sale is really tempting. Should I be responsible and just buy a few volumes or buy it all and inevitably let it rot in my digital backlog?

I've never been a fan of reading comics, buy it all and be reminded you own it when you scroll through your digital cloud library before you decide not to read anything for the night and play Witcher 3 instead.

Zombine

Banned
Pizza Hut's Hot Dog Bites pizza.

Just had a slice. Quite decent actually.

Pizza Hut has turned it around over the past year and it's been an amazing thing to watch. They went from serving undercooked takeout trash to serviceable and unique pizza dining that has made the (already shit) Dominos look even worse. The other night instead of a regular cheese pizza they gave me one with their garlic crust and it was a nice compliment to their crust and not freaking awful like Domino's default garlic crust.

Top Bottom