• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Poor Daniel.

1GHoTQQ.jpg

R6tWiUw.jpg

Weeeeeee. Today was monthly paycheck day. Time to go not spend my giant lump sum on comics! :D
Edit: Just noticed I got paid for my retail job two days ago too. And then that $200 for the gig last night. I've got money rolling in from all directions... Add it all to the pile.

Yesssss. SO good.
Those last 10 issues were just relentless. Sooooo good.
You're an inspiration brah.

Secret Wars is a love letter to Marvel comics and capitalism.

Owzers

I read comics today and didn't bid on two statue auctions on ebay out of quality control fears.

Newest issue of Walking Dead was okay, it's not really a book i have strong feelings on lately, but i do look forward to reading it each month.

I got annoyed at Witcher 3 again, they put Yennefer up a long flight of twisty stairs and the back and forthery aggravates it. I'd put every npc in one room and have them all sitting on the couch eating sandwiches if it would make talking to them less time consuming.

I'll play it but I'm not looking forward to the characters being all Advent Children looking and stripped of all charm.

You'd prefer the chubby block people of the original? I'm looking forward to seeing how they look with more realistic proportions.

I read comics today and didn't bid on two statue auctions on ebay out of quality control fears.

Which statues did you have your eye on?

MG310

You'd prefer the chubby block people of the original? I'm looking forward to seeing how they look with more realistic proportions.

More like the original art - similar to the way the Play Arts figures look. Basically what they were trying to approximate during the fighting scenes.

Eklesp

Just finished Planetary vol 2. I don't really understand what is going on. Feel like I need to go read a wiki to get some background. I love how it's kind of a comic about comics though.

Ahm...

Frightful Four.

Ok, so reed and vic mindswap. Whatever.

Then reed instantly learns Vic's magic arsenal? Flat-out uses it? And abandons it forever after once they bodyswitch back? And the Maker then proceeds to never use magic ever again?

Like...

Millar plz

Owzers

Which statues did you have your eye on?

Cover Girls Harley , Adam Hughes design. She looked a little too menacing for me and i froze near auction end, i would have bid 133 but then it closed at 168 sooooo i don't mind too much. The main prize i'm out for is the Zatanna Hughes statue in the same line, but that auction listing was "as is" with no details on the description and no returns, and that creeped me out despite an email reply saying there were no paint problems when looked over.

You can't say something is "as is" without further details...it's a trap.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
yo, if you for some reason think Hickman is boring, read Manhattan Projects.

Top Bottom