• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

zennyzz

CHp92bQUYAA9cXy.jpg

Is sienkiewicz a real person? And not like, y'know art given form.

Messi

Big Bang here in Dublin are saying that Doomed #1 had no preorders in store and that they sold through 10% of their order. Ghastly numbers apparently.

Ugh that last issue of sixis is not good.

Having a different artist every 2 or 3 pages was interesting...

The true impact of sixis is an inversion of interest in Remender's Avengers book

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

Messi

The stuff with Stange and Magik by Bachalo in Uncanny was great to me so I hope he gets to draw her again in this series.

Am I the only one who reads Strange in Johnny Depps voice :p

E the Shaggy

The stuff with Stange and Magik by Bachalo in Uncanny was great to me so I hope he gets to draw her again in this series.

Aaron mentions in the interview that other magic users will be appearing.

I'm still waiting on the inevitable "Dr. Doom becomes Sorcerer Supreme" storyline.

So he always sounds like he's had a few too many glasses of rum? Sorcerer Supreme indeed.

SoilBreak

Banned
Yeah I am so down for that. I am sad Bachalo isn't working on X-Men stuff anymore though. He is fantastic on Uncanny.

Man Bachalo is just perfect

There goes my hope for a Magik and Emma ongoing by Bachalo :/

New Dr. Strange book with Jason Aaron and Chris Bachalo!

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/2...c?hootPostID=107f519b766667b9baf61db1cbe351c2

Sign me the fuck up!

Well I hope it's good. Seems like Aaron & Lowe has a good understanding of the character.

Sounds like the Dresden Strange Files.

Exactly what I thought. With the whole axe an' shit.

I really want to read the rest of Rucka's Wonder Woman run but the next TPB I need is sold out and expensive. -_- They need to announce an omnibus.

Dr. Strange sounds great. About time.

My daughter was seriously distraught after reading the latest Ms. Marvel (we flipped through Secret Wars 1 too so she'd know what was going on). I told her not to worry about Last Days....that the Marvel universe would be back. She looked up at me and smiled, saying "Marvel forever."

Damn I love reading comics with my kid.

Top Bottom