• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Owzers

So does archiving just not work? I archived a couple books adn they are still there.

edit: I think it's working now, i had problems with getting books off my ipad that i previously archived on the website.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Hmmph. So my only two friends at my full-time job are now gone, AND the AC is breaking again.

There is nothing left for me here.
Except for money. There's still the money.

well i'm happy to report a cmx sd still makes dark horse's version look like a kenny powers jpg.

definite improvement.

but the hellboy stuff in HD?

GUYS.

Riptwo

I hope that Dark Horse digital purchases can be ported over to comixology so that I can finish reading the last couple of Grendel omnibus volumes that I bought! Also, there's still no mention of an update to the Windows version of the app. Time to set fire to my Surface Pro 3.

Messi

Omg what have I done, it all looks the same now.

UetgBG1.jpg

Mindwipe

The recommendation carousel isn't bad. But it needs to stop recommending I buy trades which consist entirely of issues I've already got in my library.

Woah. Dark Horse is on CMX now? Fucking yes, they finally gave in. Now just waiting for EA to release games on Steam again and all will be right with the world.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
New Cmx app is going to take some getting used too. Smart lists feel busy when you have all the books on there, but they feel useless when it's just the books on the device which I usually prefer using.

I've always meant to get into Hellboy, but I'll probably wait for a sale, though.

And Aaron Buchalo Doctor Strange sounds perfect.

I'd say I'm 2/3 with this morning's announcements. Not too shabby.

Owzers

i wasn't joking around about archiving half the stuff on My Books, so much random stuff, it's like having demos intertwined with a game collection.

I dunno. Yes, the library collection books are bulky as fuck and not exactly easy to transport, but I'm not sure dropping to digital after them is something I could do. Both because the money already sunk in and because we're still waiting on HD right now anyway for a decent bit it sounds like.

I dunno. Yes, the library collection books are bulky as fuck and not exactly easy to transport, but I'm not sure dropping to digital after them is something I could do. Both because the money already sunk in and because we're still waiting on HD right now anyway for a decent bit it sounds like.

Kabuki Library Edition Vol.1 comes out July 8th (7th on IST). Purchase required for continued ComicGAF Gold membership, FYI.

Kabuki Library Edition Vol.1 comes out July 8th (7th on IST). Purchase required for continued ComicGAF Gold membership, FYI.

Since it falls in the rather sizable hole in my comic knowledge, I assume this means it's worth reading beyond it now coming in a reasonably priced giant book format?

New Dr. Strange book with Jason Aaron and Chris Bachalo!

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/2...c?hootPostID=107f519b766667b9baf61db1cbe351c2

Sign me the fuck up!
yasssssssssssssssssss
Pls stop running back to your community hidey-hole to complain about OT. We tell you again and again to stop reading comic threads in OT cuz they're 99% terrible. If you still do it, that's your own fault, but coming back here and whining about is just annoying. And also against the rules, communities have been closed for thread whining(ask HaloGAF).

pls

Top Bottom