• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Messi

june 6th, footy fans. Juventus is gonna get it's ass kicked.

post-27837-lionel-messi-1-2-3-count-barce-3cqE.gif

Zombine

Banned
I look forward to Quatar losing their bid for the cup, and it being awarded to the land of Freedom, Denny's, and Popeye's The United States of America.

Drayco21

So, I made it through a couple issues of Convergence, and the Speed Force mini, and it's really not doing anything for me. I think I just don't have enough DC reading under my belt for any of this to work for me. I'll try and finish out the main book, are any of the tie-ins stand out really good books? I thought Speed Force was just kind of...bland, if that helps narrow it down any.

At least I know what it must feel like to try and read Secret Wars without the context of years of intensive Marvel reading.

The movies arent worth your time after the fourth one anyway.
Reread the books! ;-)

I can't and I won't. I can't because I don't have my physical books anymore because my sister borrowed them, which has lead to my nephews inheriting them and they're too dear on Kindle. And I won't because if I re-read them I'd feel ill when my backlog of books is into triple digits, so re-reading just isn't an option.

That, and I just feel so tired after work that I can barely muster up the will to read GAF. Actually consuming something with plot sounds like effort.

Really gotta work on diet and exercise, I think.

PsychBat!

Banned
Anyone here like Mackie's run of Spider-Man?
You know, that run when Venom bit Sandman. I found that to be a really fun run where the villains just appeared and still were around to cause trouble wantonly BUT without causing a huge ruckus that made the Avengers appear to help. Before JMS' darker and mature run.

So what's comicGAFs general opinion on Robert Kirkman? I've been reading Invincible on my flight and it's pretty damn good. Don't see him mentioned too often around here though...

Messi

What if Peter dies while Miles tries to save him. After this Miles lives on as the Amazing Spider-Man, honouring Peters legacy. Think about it.

Top Bottom