• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

zennyzz

tumblr_nn9wkp5DH91spe9yao1_1280.jpg

oh old comics

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i'm like 6 episodes behind in Game of Thrones

too busy reading comics, not super excited about going "past" the books

Is everyone gonna hook up with Johnny after Secret Wars.

The All-New Marvel Magazine is just gonna be a 100 pages of new comics where people hook up with Johnny Storm

Ms Marvel, Peter Parker, Reed Richards, Susan Storm, Lockjaw, Fing Fang Foom, Devil Dinosaur...

MG310

All New All New Marvel Now Johnny Storm's costume is just a towel. Sauntering by in the background of all your favorite books.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Johnny will fuck anything, human or non human

fauxtrot

Banned
You know your company's hip when it's 5+ years behind the likes of CNN and Fox News with the Twitter/hashbrown craze.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I really want a twix now, fuck you guys

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
BreakfastGAF might be even better than WeekendComicsGAF.

Coincidentally, I'm eating yogurt right now. It's delicious.

darklin0

Banned
*highfive*
I read all the books fantatically as a teen and don't remember anything about them now. I actually never saw any of the films either.
I remember quite a bit mostly cause my brain works dumb. It was a fun series that I will revisit in the future once my mermories of it get even more foggy.
Oh please. Nobody likes hash browns. That's just distractions from eggs, bacon, frenchtoast and ceral

God I love breakfast.
Dem be fightin' words.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Hashbrowns: Those things you take home with you in the doggy bag but you never actually eat.

I went to the movies this afternoon, they have twix at AMC now. I had to get some

I saw Tomorrowland, so Twix was really the best part of my entire afternoon

I opt for grits when available, but I don't mind a country skillet potato or whatever the hell they call them now and then

Ranch potatoes?

Top Bottom