• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Oh man. This is awesome:

SDCC Action Comics #1 set:

jukQ1il.png

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
That is kinda neat. How many hundreds of dollars are you going to be paying for it? That's Amiibo money, right there.

Lol. No way am I going for an SDCC exclusive. I'm not about that standing in a long line life nor am I about that paying huge premiums for SDCC exclusive stuff life.

People shitting on Secret Wars on Marvel's Doctor Strange Facebook post.

Never read Facebook comic posts. They're the worst. They make OT comic threads look benign.

GrandHarrier
Just wants to watch the OT burn
(Today, 07:54 PM)

I wonder what my future self is up to. Probably sleeping.

Typical that a DC non-Batman LEGO set is a con exclusive.

Its OK. Not even con goers will be able to get it. It'll be con vendor staff exclusive.

So d/led the new update and saw some books I bought on a whim awhile ago that I forgot about. I was going to read them on my PC or phone at the time but never did. Just started reading Remenders Last Days of American Crime. Pretty cool so far.

So d/led the new update and saw some books I bought on a whim awhile ago that I forgot about. I was going to read them on my PC or phone at the time but never did. Just started reading Remenders Last Days of American Crime. Pretty cool so far.

Korupt is going bonkers over the digital revolution.

Tizoc

On one hand, this is the perfect chance for me to finally read Hellboy but on the other: I want the Library Editions. Tough decision.

Get both.
Y'all drop cash on single pages, I don't see what's wrong with double dipping...

Kabuki is good comics

Eh not for me.

Speaking of which I should give Frank Miller's Ronin a re-read someday.
Funny how the closest we got to an adaptation of that is Samurai Jack lol.

Sandfox

The new Strange series looks interesting and I've never really cared about the character too much. I guess we'll be getting a new book every day until the magazine comes out on July 1st at least.

Sandfox

Is it just Iron Man, Spider-Man, the Avengers and Strange that have been announced so far? Or have I misssed some?

Iron Man, Spider-Man, and Strange are the only the announced books. We know about other books like the Avengers, but they haven't been offical announced yet and we don't know if the creative teams are going to stay the same as the FCBD/SW titles.

Top Bottom