• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Jon Bones pls

yeah... not worth the ban.

emotions are all out of whack right now.

just need to cherish the remaining time we have together.

my and my little pizza dog.

PnJ5z5n.jpg

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face

Ah fuck, jon. Sorry, my dude.

You have my sympathy. I've been through pet cancer before. It's never easy. The most important thing is knowing when to let them go. When things progress to the point where they're just suffering, the best thing you can do is have them put to sleep.

fauxtrot

Banned
I'm really sorry to hear about your pup, jon bones... I had the same thing happen a few years back with my first dog (not counting the family dogs I grew up with) and it was really tough. One thing that helped was getting a new pup afterwards and loving the fuck out of the little bugger.

<3

jon bones

Fuck dude that's awful. I'm so sorry

Very sorry to hear that Jon. Your dog is very beautiful.

Cute dog man. Sorry he's sick. :(

Sorry to hear that Jon. Cancer's a bitch.

sorry to hear that, Jon :(

oh no. :( I'm so sorry

how old is the little guy?

I'm so sorry, Jon.

my little heart is breaking
sorry man

thank you for all the kind words. she's only 2.5 years old, my wife and i got her before we were engaged. she's been such a crucial part of our lives since then, it's really hard to think that our time left is so limited.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
how long does this AXIS bullshit last for? I like Hobgoblin and Carnage-man but its dragging most books down (I cant stand Luke Cage in Cap & Mighty Avengers)

edit: oh shit sorry Jon, ive been there (many times, although with cancer just once) :(

I'm really sorry to hear about your pup, jon bones... I had the same thing happen a few years back with my first dog (not counting the family dogs I grew up with) and it was really tough. One thing that helped was getting a new pup afterwards and loving the fuck out of the little bugger.

<3

I could never do it right away, though. I'd usually wait at least a month or two before getting a new one.

Zombine

Banned
thank you for all the kind words. she's only 2.5 years old, my wife and i got her before we were engaged. she's been such a crucial part of our lives since then, it's really hard to think that our time left is so limited.

I'm so sorry john. And 3 years old? What the fuck?

SoilBreak

Banned
my dog has cancer

i feel hollow

I have to think this is a cunt move at a thinly veiled massive spoiler

fuck you

I'm sorry about your dog but was that really goddamn necessary? I haven't even played or have no knowledge about the new batman game. I thought I was just making a dumb witty remark over Batman.

I notice artists either make Lois Lane really plain looking or the hottest woman in a superman comic. Basically whenever Jim Lee draws her.

not even sure what this is referencing, Smallvile

Lois_Lane_DCAU_001.jpg
Rich has a story up about Superman #41.
Supposedly the issue doesn't go into the identity reveal at all, and the hows and whys and (in Lois' case) the motivations will go unexplained for at least another month. Her side of the story isn't being told at all yet, while the other Superman books keep moving ahead in dealing with the aftermath of her "betrayal."

jon bones

I'm sorry about your dog but was that really goddamn necessary? I haven't even played or have no knowledge about the new batman game. I thought I was just making a dumb witty remark over Batman.

it wasn't necessary at all, i'm sorry.

im all out of sorts right now. part of me is angry but i dont know why or where to direct it.

Tizoc

Rich has a story up about Superman #41.
Supposedly the issue doesn't go into the identity reveal at all, and the hows and whys and (in Lois' case) the motivations will go unexplained for at least another month. Her side of the story isn't being told at all yet, while the other Superman books keep moving ahead in dealing with the aftermath of her "betrayal."

oH YOU're talking about
Lois revealing Supes' identity to the world
Bleh they just ripped off Mark Waid's Irredeemable :V

I don't hate Lois, but I don't like how the writers/eds, etc. went with her for that action.

Top Bottom