• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

BigDes

Just read Robin Son of Batman

I have no idea what is going on but I don't think I care because it is Damian getting up to Damiany shenanigans.

Damn man. I have my problems with Bendis GotG (although it's better than the expectations people gave me), but that art, holy shit Sarah Pichelli is fantastic.

Avixph

Greg Pak and Frank Cho the creative team on Marvel's (I shit you not) "Totally Awesome Hulk":

totally-awesome-hulk-141310.jpg

http://comicbook.com/2015/06/24/the-hulk-gets-totally-awesome-in-new-series-from-greg-pak-and-fr/

Gotta be Amadeus Cho.
Why is his left arm blacked out?

Seriously, what the hell is with Nico's new costume? Does she convert to Orthodox Judaism during the eight-month gap?

I'm all for recent trends in female costume design, but this one looks like it was designed by a religious conservative obsessed with female modesty and with little to no concern for fashion. Ugh.

mreddie

Seriously, what the hell is with Nico's new costume? Does she convert to Orthodox Judaism during the eight-month gap?

I'm all for recent trends in female costume design, but this one looks like it was designed by a religious conservative obsessed with female modesty and with little to no concern for fashion. Ugh.

I assume to harken back to her old look? Her recent appearance was Undercover.

Top Bottom