• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Shop my Hulk avatar in there.

totallyawesomehulk.jpg

Seriously, what the hell is with Nico's new costume? Does she convert to Orthodox Judaism during the eight-month gap?

I'm all for recent trends in female costume design, but this one looks like it was designed by a religious conservative obsessed with female modesty and with little to no concern for fashion. Ugh.

Eh, random artist rendering?

She was in a thing in A-Force #1.

A-Force_1_Preview_1-feat.jpg

face it brahs

cyclops was right

Always. #highfive

He looks like he's having a great orgasm.

You see what you get when you read comics Tyrant? You get shit. We warned you. Comics are not for reading.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. You don't have to go home, but you can't read comics here.
I just wanted Hellboy guys
D67G8qU.png

Send them an email? I know some online readers actually have pages saved like this and then reconstruct them to display, mostly as an antipiracy measure I assume.

I figured as much but I've never had an issue with their browser reader until very recently. Either way, I contacted them on Twitter and on their feedback page on the site itself. Hopefully they can get it sorted out.

This picture just reminds me of how much America needs her own ongoing.

A friend clued me into the fact that Marvel doesn't have any female Superman analogs. I pointed out Miss America, as she has the full flying brick suite of powers. Plus she's awesome.

She really needs an ongoing or Young Avengers needs to come back.

A friend clued me into the fact that Marvel doesn't have any female Superman analogs. I pointed out Miss America, as she has the full flying brick suite of powers. Plus she's awesome.

She really needs an ongoing or Young Avengers needs to come back.

That's it! The arm for Totally Rad Mega Cool Awesome Great Hulk is America!

Vito

Banned
Sorry, fixed the tweet source and pic, at first I only saw the comparison pic and missed the original tweet.... speaking of original, he's selling it, but probably not cheap.

Zombine

Banned
Sorry, fixed the tweet source and pic, at first I only saw the comparison pic and missed the original tweet.... speaking of original, he's selling it, but probably not cheap.

It's not up yet, but if my art skillz are correct, they'll sell it for $850-$1000. The print will definitely be at NYCC.

Nelo Ice

Banned
So for the first time picked up more than 3 comics and spent over $15 at my LCS lol. Picked up X-Men 92 #1, Korvac Saga #1, Infinity Gauntlet #2, and Thors #1 which is what broke me.

I put in a bunch of hours in AK today since I was home sick. The game is damn pretty and probably features Rocksteady's best character designs to date. The Batmobile sections, specially the riddler ones, just suck all the fun out of the game.

Jesus Christ what have they done to nico and dazzler? Look like they are just running around in pajamas or something.

Also new hulk is Amadeus cho obviously

Ok, this last tank battle is beyond stupid. I probably wouldn't care so much if I didn't have to watch some dumb game over cutscene everytime. Fuck.

I am in a full on rage.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Mickey Mouse #1 comes out next week, but my shop won't be ordering enough to get the 1:25 variant listed in the OP. :( Any suggestions on how I can get one without spending a ton of money on eBay when they release?

ReAxion

I don't understand. What are subscriptions. I just use new releases each Wednesday.

That dazzler costume ain't new. It's been in uncanny but it's still terrible.

They just show up as purchased as soon as they're up. Which, for me, DC stuff goes up like just before midnight on Tuesday.

That was the most complete issue of Green Arrow I've read since New 52. Brah did his best Scott Snyder impersonation and Zircher is a breath of fresh air after the computer that drew the Felicity Smoak run and Andrea Sorrentinio Lemire.

Gamefly finally got Arkham Knight to me!

Yay! :D

God, this game's pretty.

Controlling the
cremation
is a cool touch.

I'm also pleasantly surprised the game actually supported "start while it installs" for the X1. Most games don't, not really :p

ReAxion

Oh I couldn't trust that lol

I have Saga and Hawkguy subscribed. Zero ended.

They do email the week before what's coming next week, so you don't forget.

Sometimes I hear rumblings that Amazon might do discounts for subscriptions on CMX. I'd have a lot more if that happened.

Top Bottom