• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Mickey Mouse #1 comes out next week, but my shop won't be ordering enough to get the 1:25 variant listed in the OP. :( Any suggestions on how I can get one without spending a ton of money on eBay when they release?

Well damn didn't even realize there were new Mickey comics along with Donald and Scrooge. Hoping my LCS has that Mickey variant next week and may get the back issues of Donald and Scrooge if they're good.

edit:Son of a bitch just looked it up and the Donald #2 released today and I was JUST at my LCS ;_;.

I have Saga and Hawkguy subscribed. Zero ended.

They do email the week before what's coming next week, so you don't forget.

Sometimes I hear rumblings that Amazon might do discounts for subscriptions on CMX. I'd have a lot more if that happened.

So basically you have Saga subscribed.

Owzers

Do you want to play some Gwent first?

Seriously, I started the Witcher now that Batman is borked on PC. It's rather good, I'll be dedicating my weekend to it.

You have two jobs, crafting things and selling things. I will never...ever..play gwent with you!

Coincidentally i'm moving on to Batman ps4 since I finished Witcher 3 last night and Batman arrived today. Good timing :O

Zombine

Banned
Doomed is going to be one those characters people are clamoring for ten, twenty years down the line.

tumblr_nc4wblLPP51toe3mso1_400.png

If you can afford it, buy more than one copy for future investment.

I'm just waiting until Nintendo realizes the money they're leaving on the table, floods the market, and all the speculators get hosed.

Nintendo knows full well what they're doing. I think they're being careful not to over-produce so each new wave of the Amiibos will sell out consistantly.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
New Hulk is Thor Odinson, the blacked out left arm is because Odinson is missing his left arm and has a robo arm instead

giphy.gif

What if Hulk has the Infinity Gauntlet, and as a result, his plan to become Totally Awesome has finally come to fruition?

Infinity Gauntlet was literally my first thought.

Maybe new Hulk is Thanos, who used the Infinity Gauntlet to become the Hulk and, in the process, become Totally Awesome.

PsychBat!

Banned
It's kinda weird that this is the first good event in a long while, and I do mean long while, but it's about the end of the multiverse as we know it.

tim1138

I'm sure I would, I have the first three trades, it's just something I've been putting off :( I'll get to it when I'm in the mood. I really like the art.

Speaking of art, Mignola's art in Hellboy is fucking awesome:

I don't have any examples handy, but I love his use of Kirby Krackle throughout the series.

I want to shout it from the rooftops...... DC is absolutely on fire since they relaunch.

There's been a few duds, but it's a serious improvement over the pre-Convergence line, IMO. So many good new series!

I'm sure I would, I have the first three trades, it's just something I've been putting off :( I'll get to it when I'm in the mood. I really like the art.

Speaking of art, Mignola's art in Hellboy is fucking awesome:

It's a very unconventional look, but damned if it isn't amazing.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This 2 part Eva Bell story in Uncanny / All New X-Men Annuals was shockingly decent. Also Tony as the sorcerer supreme is kinda dope

Do you guys do Subscriptions on CMX? I just subscribed to 21 titles.
Only the 99 cent digital only comics that are released outside of weds. Those I can forget they release. Theses no point in the weds released comics. It's not like you get a discount. And for me I buy all my stuff 1-2 months later when they get discounted

Messi

This 2 part Eva Bell story in Uncanny / All New X-Men Annuals was shockingly decent. Also Tony as the sorcerer supreme is kinda dope

Told you. Eva bell is awesome.

Guys. I totally thought when Kipp was talking about bouldering that he was doing this thing where they break big massive rocks with hammers and pickaxes. I thought it was his job. Holy shit that is not what it is at all.

fauxtrot

Banned
Guys. I totally thought when Kipp was talking about bouldering that he was doing this thing where they break big massive rocks with hammers and pickaxes. I thought it was his job. Holy shit that is not what it is at all.

tumblr_lpg3so4bvm1qiy6q1.gif

I'm seriously cracking up over here.

That would be hilarious if it was Kipp's job to go climb random rock formations.

darklin0

Banned

So who is going to draw The Totally Awesome Kipp book? With Messi as the writer, I would put this book on my must read list.

Rhaknar

Thanos vs Hulk #1 on the other hand was not shockingly decent. It was, in fact, unsurprisingly mediocre :/

Top Bottom