• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
d'aaawww you say that to almost everything that isn't X-Men.

Don't read the rest, it's about nothing.

Dude the first issue was already about nothing, it's like anime filler episodes.

Inhuman #9 was great tho, I continue to be way more into this than I ever thought I would be. Dominatrix Medusa (because of lolaxis) with ponytail braided hair is my jam

Messi

Dude the first issue was already about nothing, it's like anime filler episodes.

Inhuman #9 was great tho, I continue to be way more into this than I ever thought I would be. Dominatrix Medusa (because of lolaxis) with ponytail braided hair is my jam

6ThaZlv.gif

Tell me more my dear Rhaknar. You have my full attention.

Edit: Speaking of Dominatrixing. Sejic said that there will be a new Sunstone strip in 2 hours. First one of chapter 5.OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HYYYYYYYPEEE Its been too long.

Faiz

With all the talk about Miles Morales I decided to go back and pick up with Ultimate Spider-Man where I left off.

Then I remembered why I stopped when I did; the post Ultimatum book is terrible, and I still can't believe they followed Bags and Immonen with David Lafuente.

Messi

With all the talk about Miles Morales I decided to go back and pick up with Ultimate Spider-Man where I left off.

Then I remembered why I stopped when I did; the post Ultimatum book is terrible, and I still can't believe they followed Bags and Immonen with David Lafuente.

I absolutely love the work David Marquez does later on in the book. I think it is worth sticking with it. His art is lovely.

Also, yoooooooooo dat Angela Asgard Assassin art :eek:

Loved the first issue, fuck all the haters!

Ok, I was curious about Inhumans and now after reading Avengers I want more. So I am gonna pick up that book. That costume is dope.

As for angela. I have been banging that drum for months. The book is beautiful and has a good story. Glad you liked it.

Faiz

I absolutely love the work David Marquez does later on in the book. I think it is worth sticking with it. His art is lovely.

Oh I will. I'm already 12 issues into Lafuente's run and I've heard enough good things about Miles I'm gonna see it through (at least what's on Unlimited so far). Plus there's the short run Bagley comes back for to look forward to. I'll get through it.

So another juncture in the CFA girl saga. It's a twist, but I still suspect she might be pregnant. She wears what many would describe as a Sous Chef outfit but black, which CAN have a slimming. I'm just perplexed, I mean is there some Tyler Perry shit going on or are my eyes deceiving me!?

WOW Wayward is really heating up! Chapter 9 was very intense. A little intrigue even. Rori finally coming into her own with her powers.
It was pretty fucked up how she just went and erased Emi's parents memories like that. That's gonna be a big conflict potentially. Especially with the scene beforehand where Emi's contemplating her lack of control

Art is still killer as always and I'm starting to even like Ayane's design despite still thinking her hair is dumb. Was considering dropping this if it didn't start coming together soon. This chapter is definitely a step in the right direction.

Owzers

Comics have taken a backseat to endless internal debates over whether or not to spend my usual comic money on getting the Wonder Woman koto 12'' statue and possibly putting an offer in for a Zatanna Cover Girls statue on ebay.

Comics have taken a backseat to endless internal debates over whether or not to spend my usual comic money on getting the Wonder Woman koto 12'' statue and possibly putting an offer in for a Zatanna Cover Girls statue on ebay.

The Koto Wonder Woman is legit. I have her and the 1/6 Batman as well.

akira28

Strange thing. I'm re-reading the "The Armor Hunters" run of the XO-Manowar and Valiant event books, and I'm seeing so many analogs to the American mission against terrorism in the Middle East.

shit's really actually disturbing now that I'm thinking about it.

Owzers

I watched the last WWE event, Money in the Bank tonight.

Wrestling, man, wrestling. As bad as Witcher 3's story. Ladder matches always bug me because of that slow crawl up the ladder when everyone knows they know they aren't going to win then so the crawl just gets slower, and slower, and they finger tip the case/belt.

Previous month's event spoiler ( didn't know if i should spoiler it)
Ambrose should have won the previous event where they gave it to him by disqualification, that match would have given me hope and they stole it away.

Wrestling, man, wrestling. As bad as Witcher 3's story. Ladder matches always bug me because of that slow crawl up the ladder when everyone knows they know they aren't going to win then so the crawl just gets slower, and slower, and they finger tip the case/belt.

I still watch it though. Predictable as it is, it's still fun to watch.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Zenpool continues to do nothing for me. Axis is an abomination and that's coming from someone that is usually pretty lenient on events

Tim, is this your leg

are we on bizarro world?!?

Lafuente is amazing and Pichelli follows then Samnee for a hot second and Marquez. Bags is seriously the weakest out of the USM artists.

And a house full of Gwen Stacy, Peter, Ice Man and Human Torch was amaaaazing

If Messi is banging the drum I'm slapping the bass. I love Angela.

Stay away from my wife!

Busaiku

WOW Wayward is really heating up! Chapter 9 was very intense. A little intrigue even. Rori finally coming into her own with her powers.
It was pretty fucked up how she just went and erased Emi's parents memories like that. That's gonna be a big conflict potentially. Especially with the scene beforehand where Emi's contemplating her lack of control

Art is still killer as always and I'm starting to even like Ayane's design despite still thinking her hair is dumb. Was considering dropping this if it didn't start coming together soon. This chapter is definitely a step in the right direction.
Her hair is a cat.
That's why it's always changing.

You got a fast car
I want a ticket to anywhere
Maybe we can make a deal
Maybe together we can get somewhere
Any place is better
Starting from zero got nothing to lose
Maybe we'll make something
Me myself I got nothing to prove

You got a fast car
I got a plan to get us out of here
I been working at the convenience store
Managed to save just a little bit of money
Won't have to drive too far
Just cross the border and into the city
You and I can both get jobs
And finally see what it means to be living

You got a fast car
Is it fast enough so we can fly away
We gotta make a decision
Leave tonight or live and die this way

So remember when we're driving driving in your car
Speeds so fast I felt I was drunk
City lights lay out before us
And your arm fel nice wrapped round my shoulder
And I had a feeling that I belonged
I had a feeling I could be someone, be someone, be someone

ReiGun

So operation "start reading comics again cause wtf did you even stop?" Has been going good. Liked Black Canary and Doctor Fate. Loved "We are Robin." Squirrel Girl is a constant light in my life.

Then...I read Wonder Woman 41. God in heaven did I read Wonder Woman 41.

I'm so sad, you guys.

So operation "start reading comics again cause wtf did you even stop?" Has been going good. Liked Black Canary and Doctor Fate. Loved "We are Robin." Squirrel Girl is a constant light in my life.

I'm so sad, you guys.

nobody told you to read that Rei

I'm so sad, you guys.
Go read Doomed. It's DC's answer to Ms. Marvel, with actual charm though.

Owzers

I'm so sad, you guys.

Because Wonder Woman is too good for words? You might want to check out the previous run by Azzarelo and Chiang.

ReiGun

nobody told you to read that Rei
I just like the character mang. I didn't know it would end up like this. :(

Because Wonder Woman is too good for words? You might want to check out the previous run by Azzarelo and Chiang.
Already read breh. Suppose I can go back and read some more classic runs on the character because this Finch stuff is a flop.

Go read Doomed. It's DC's answer to Ms. Marvel, with actual charm though.
I might just do that, despite my hard and fast rule to avoid anything involving Doomsday.

Cheska

O M G - I just read MODOK Assassin #2 and it was totes adorbz, guys. TOTES. ADORBZ.

Cheska, sell me your Catwoman bishoujo. :D

LOL. Sorry friend, probably one of the few I wouldn't consider selling. Not even because of what she's worth now, but because she has sentimental value <3

Nudull

Banned
Why is it that women turning dark or evil always translates to "dominatrix" to some creators?

LOL. Sorry friend, probably one of the few I wouldn't consider selling. Not even because of what she's worth now, but because she has sentimental value <3
image.php

Top Bottom