• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

I could, just asking in case you didn't have all the issues of Deadpool.

Tank Girl is yours. I'll check if I have all issues of Deadpool and if I do they are yours as well.

Edit: BOXY'S COMIC GIVEAWAY!

I need these gone. First come first serve. Take 'em, read 'em, burn 'em, pretend there twix bars, I don't care cuz I need to get rid of these:

Punk Rock Jesus TP - TAKEN BY SERPENTINE
Hellboy Vol. 1 - TAKEN BY MY NAME IS ED
Everybody Loves Tank Girl #1-3 - TAKEN BY NUDULL
Avengers Vs. X-Men #1-12 - TAKEN BY INORIGO
Aphrodite IX Vol. 1 and 2
Sorrow TP
Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #1-4 - TAKEN BY NUDULL

Must be in US.

I need these gone. First come first serve. Take 'em, read 'em, burn 'em, pretend there twix bars, I don't care cuz I need to get rid of these:

Aphrodite IX Vol. 1 and 2
Sorrow TP
Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #1-4? - TAKEN BY NUDULL

Must be in US.
I'll take Aphrodite IX Vol. 1 and 2, please. :D

I don't feel like putting up a whole thread for it so I hope you guys don't mind if I grieve a little in here.

George Case, my great uncle, passed away last night. He was the greatest man I have ever known, and more of a grandfather to me than anyone else in my life. The world feels a little bleaker without him.

He was a World War II veteran, and an incredible family man who raised four daughters. There will be a George-shaped hole in my heart for as long as I live. Cherish the elders in your life. You never know when death will take them from you.

Vito

Banned
Murphy posted a nicer preview http://seangordonmurphy.deviantart.com/art/Tokyo-Ghost-cover-2-537208505

TGcover2.jpg

oh, posted colored Mythic variant cover on twitter https://twitter.com/Sean_G_Murphy/status/606085657845448705

keiichi

I don't feel like putting up a whole thread for it so I hope you guys don't mind if I grieve a little in here.

George Case, my great uncle, passed away last night. He was the greatest man I have ever known, and more of a grandfather to me than anyone else in my life. The world feels a little bleaker without him.

He was a World War II veteran, and an incredible family man who raised four daughters. There will be a George-shaped hole in my heart for as long as I live. Cherish the elders in your life. You never know when death will take them from you.

My condolences to you and your family.

I'll take Aphrodite IX Vol. 1 and 2, please. :D

And it's gone!

Aphrodite IX Vol. 1 and 2 - TAKEN BY BUDDYJOEHOOKER
Sorrow TP
Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #1-4? - TAKEN BY NUDULL

Must be in US.

CBTech

Aw shit. That ending to Vader #6 was so good. They are nailing the character.

Luke's fight with Boba Fett was well done. I liked that Fett clearly had the upper hand during the whole engagement, though it is amusing how much trouble he had fighting a blind guy. Blind people are Fett's Kryptonite.

This issue of Leia was probably the best so far. The past two have been pretty lackluster. Series continues to have the best art of the Star Wars comics so far.

Aw shit. That ending to Vader #6 was so good. They are nailing the character.

Luke's fight with Boba Fett was well done. I liked that Fett clearly had the upper hand during the whole engagement, though it is amusing how much trouble he had fighting a blind guy. Blind people are Fett's Kryptonite.

This issue of Leia was probably the best so far. The past two have been pretty lackluster. Series continues to have the best art of the Star Wars comics so far.

Good to hear. Don't get mine until Friday. :(

frye

edit: also, to frye: Adam Witt is a straight-up dum dum and this review was terrible, lazy "I'm not even gonna bother engaging with the work because I have those pre-conceptions about Kot as a writer that I don't want to challenge for even one second" that are so bad even the CBR forums would tell him he's an asshole

That performative "I'm not even gonna bother engaging because I already think it's all incoherent" element to the review is actually why I like it (i've not read any of him before I don't think, I just clicked a link on the tcj blog). Did you see the Botswana Beast review? You'd probably dig it if you haven't read it already

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward

Sorry to hear that, man. He sounds like he must've been a pretty incredible guy. I wish you and your family the best.

ReAxion

That performative "I'm not even gonna bother engaging because I already think it's all incoherent" element to the review is actually why I like it (i've not read any of him before I don't think, I just clicked a link on the tcj blog). Did you see the Botswana Beast review? You'd probably dig it if you haven't read it already

I started reading the Material review and I'm stopping right now to look at this:

It would be interesting if it weren’t trying so hard.

You have got to be kidding me.

Everyone is trying hard in this industry, everyone except the person complaining about "try hard." Whether or not something resonates with you, speaks to you, is what you want to be talking about, but no, of course you can't say it that way. That would require some effort, some reflection, SOMETHING other than not trying hard at all.

tim1138

Where is this coming from? SW had plenty of black people from Mace Windu to Lando to the rebel pilots of red squadron to that girl like meets in Heir to the Jedi.

But that's kind of the problem isn't it? After two names you're already resorting to "that one background character" and "you know, the girl, with the hair and the eyes!"

Star Wars is somehow a galaxy mainly populated by white, British and American guys

tim1138

So sorry for your loss man.

Nudull

Banned
Oh yes, Slott teases his depture from Amazing Spider-Man.

Finally! Lets make a party!

Gail Simone, now's your chance!

Hey man, sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear that, man

Tizoc

I just dropped $200, excluding taxes, on PSVita games releasing this year.
The Legacy lives on :v

Anyone know where to get Multiversity HC for cheap btw?

Sorry to hear that, sounds like a great man

Zombine

Banned

I'm sorry for your loss brother.

Anyone know if the Rachel Rising tps are going oop? IST and Amazon both don't list direct sales of vol 4.

Though abstract's store still lists it.

Drayco21

I was surprised how much I liked Action Comics 41; looking forward to getting through the rest of the new DC books before I move back to Secret Wars. Really liking this direction for Superman, as temporary as it's going to be.

Top Bottom