• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Or did you actually hug Zombine?
Nope, definitely Kipp, because after we hugged my wallet was missing and my will to read comics defeated. Also, because no way Zombine jams out to two hours of The Mountain Goats like Kipp does.

Why do I feel like I got cheated on?
yo, you know I'm coming for both you and Korrupt. And the hugs will be world-shattering.

Nope, definitely Kipp, because after we hugged my wallet was missing and my will to read comics defeated.

First he took comics and now he took your wallet-- when will Kipp's reign of terror come to an end?
FwqS28R.png

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Also, because no way Zombine jams out to two hours of The Mountain Goats like Kipp does.

The Mountain Goats live are officially the only thing that can keep me awake and full of energy past 10pm.

I genuinely can't remember the last time I was awake past even 11pm before last night. Haha
Also can't remember the last time I only got 4 hours of sleep. So tired. But it was so worth it.

Zombine

Banned
I'm write there with you. I think its cause Fox owns the movie rights to me.

You're a member of ComicGAF-Force. There were some rights issues with Cheska so she's left the ComicGAF universe and is now creator owned and published by Image. Bii has new powers, and his powers are to ignore the shit out of me begging for his Amiibos.

You're a member of ComicGAF-Force. There were some rights issues with Cheska so she's left the ComicGAF universe and is now creator owned and published by Image. Bii has new powers, and his powers are to ignore the shit out of me begging for his Amiibos.

Wait just tell one thing, does that mean I was originally created by Rob Leifield? If so I might not have any feet. And yeah why has Cheska forsaken us : (

Zombine

Banned
Wait just tell one thing, does that mean I was originally created by Rob Leifield? If so I might not have any feet. And yeah why has Cheska forsaken us : (

Nope you were created by Kipp. It's one of those weird Comic-Meta things.

Sarah Is the Cheska replacement. Reaxion is in Tims book as his sidekick.

Boogiepop

Right, so I finished the nice little Young Avengers Omnibus last night. Really glad I found out about it and grabbed it, as it's a nice capstone to the JiM Loki story.

Also, I just realized I think I read most/all of Gillen Uncanny X-men, and... I don't recall much of those stories and think I found them just okay. Like, the only two that I recall standing out are ironically the ones that were kind of tie-ins to bad events, with the Fear Itself stuff and the Sinister stuff that was happening during AvX.

I see he also did a Beta Ray Bill, Thor, and Iron Man. How are those? Because I really, really liked his JiM and Young Avengers...

Repeat of this question, with the additional question of whether there's anything else worthwhile with America Chavez in it. She was fun and interesting.

Bii

Being called out like that. Cheska's not even here to defend herself.

Busaiku

Managed to get the Uncanny X-Men singles for less than the trades.
I've been reading it on Unlimited, but always nice to have the physical stuff.

You guys are cracking me up. This may be the first time I pointed it out as I don't care, I'm not anal about it, it's Korupt. One R.

Midnighter was good!

besada

Banned
In the All New All Different ComicGAF I will be playing the role of GH, GH will be playing the role of Messi, and Kipp will be playing the role of me. Flithy Slug is a universal constant and the name Kipp will cease to exist but his personality will live on in my comic body. Korrupt's origin will be re-written to being the child of Bromates Tyrant Rave and JC, who themselves will be drawn to be more young and sexual. Fauxtrot and Core-anus will merge and make one average member who equally enjoys meat and vegetable shit, Freeza will continue to be banned until his epic return to free all the new members (who are no longer X-Men but have instead been infected by the Terrogen Mist.)

Cade Will continue to not read comics. Sarah will continue to be a Messi alt. Echo shifting will continue to be a cyborg but will now be a sexy cyborg woman. Eneiz will continue to be mad at everything. Psychbat will be a universal constant.

Coming in September.

Edit: Everyone who thinks they were forgotten haven't been. You're all being saved for wave 2 when these Tumblr Shite members get canceled.
And I will be:
6KaubSm.jpg

I see that Mexicans continue to get little to no representation in media. Even all new all different comics GAF continuity doesn't account for us. Me and Psychbat are taking our talents down to Mexico to be with our people

Zombine

Banned
I see that Mexicans continue to get little to no representation in media. Even all new all different comics GAF continuity doesn't account for us. Me and Psychbat are taking our talents down to Mexico to be with our people

You are a universal constant. With that said, now you're merging with Psychbat. Tawney is now a member of ComicGAF-Force.

Top Bottom