• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

I think I'm the only person on gaf who thinks the trailers for Genisys have been kinda fun.

BnDESKT.gif

I don't even like Terminator 2 that much.

JYebX52.gif

Ok, I've calmed down a bit. It was the presence of my aura that caused us to make eye contact, so it wasn't like I could glance back. And the first time I saw her all that long time ago she was wearing abnormally large pants, so it isn't out of the realm of possibility that it was just a large shir that wasn't tucked in that looked bigger when she leaned over. What am I even saying anymore? This wouldn't even make Sam Walton flinch. All I know, is we both have the desire to control her supply chain.

Messi

I'm going to pitch Harley + Ivy meets Sunstone to DC. Bondage was never as fun until you had a girl who could control vines.

Believe it or not. That would be so much less interesting. Ally and Lisa are a massive part of the reason I like Sunstone. With a side helping of Marion.

zennyzz

Believe it or not. That would be so much less interesting. Ally and Lisa are a massive part of the reason I like Sunstone. With a side helping of Marion.

Messi confirmed not interested in the ins and outs of Harley and Ivy's quirky sexual relationship.

MG310

Gabriel Hardman did a Harley and Ivy commission recently...don't think I've ever seen him draw either one. Doesn't seem like he gets too many female character requests outside of the occasional Wonder Woman.

Messi

Messi confirmed not interested in the ins and outs of Harley and Ivy's quirky sexual relationship.

Didn't say that. Just way less interested. I am reeeeeealllllyyy interested in Ally and Lisa. Put we know nothing is ever going to happen with Harl and Ivy in a DC book. Its all just teasing the fandom.

That commission is insane.

You know all these recent moves by marvel reminds me as a larger scale DC in the 90s deal. Where they changed up all the big main characters for a while or in Hal's case.....

Just this time making them mostly women as substitutes

Duress

So I've been going through Allan Moore's Swamp Thing, and I'm not really enjoying it. It just seems like it's a bunch of random adventures, with no character development. Holland just seems like he just accepts that he's Swamp Thing. I don't know maybe I need to read more back issues, I guess.

You know all these recent moves by marvel reminds me as a larger scale DC in the 90s deal. Where they changed up all the big main characters for a while or in Hal's case.....

Just this time making them mostly women as substitutes

I thought Superman Red/Blue was the coolest thing when I was kid.

Owzers

This overtime has been so darn brutal to watch, 0 points from the Cavs, if only the Shump game winner had fallen :/ :(

Series over, just like that

they were suppose to steal this one, played their hearts out, 40+ points from Bron. Warriors too deep, too stronk, and now Kyrie dead

RIP

Messi

they were suppose to steal this one, played their hearts out, 40+ points from Bron. Warriors too deep, too stronk, and now Kyrie dead

RIP

COMICS? |OT| July 2015: they were suppose to steal this one, played their hearts out, 40+ points from Bron. Warriors too deep, too stronk, and now Kyrie dead

Owzers

RIP

I know a lot can happen and usually does, but it feeeeeeeels like a sweep is coming. Maybe if Kyrie walked out of this alive i'd have some hope...i don't want to see a sweep even if the Warriors win a title, i want more drama.

Top Bottom