• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

zennyzz

2-2cabe83f49.jpg

3-1f0b88c721.jpg

4-4f5445186c.jpg

5-fe6eb180e0.jpg

7SKNpks.jpg

Zombine

Banned
secretwars2.jpg

Every success of that Secret Wars #2 Ross cover is negated by that fucking awful face the one is making in the lower corner. I ignore every single detail of that cover because Ross' "draw" is the giant hammer, and then your eyes instantly move to that shocked blow up doll face right after.

Change his pose or remove him all together and it could have been a nice call back to this:

ca_RossAvengers.jpg

/artsnob

secretwars2.jpg

Every success of that Secret Wars #2 Ross cover is negated by that fucking awful face the one is making in the lower corner. I ignore every single detail of that cover because Ross' "draw" is the giant hammer, and then your eyes instantly move to that shocked blow up doll face right after.

Change his pose or remove him all together and it could have been a nice call back to this:

ca_RossAvengers.jpg

/artsnob
Cap's fist is perfectly covering Spidey's bulge.

Tizoc

I plan on catching up to Hellboy and BPRD in 2016. Kinda expect the series to end soon so I'll have a few issues/TPBs come out then bing read them >=3

Art in Batman Beyond was OK, but how the fuck do you mess up the Beyond Batsuit like that?

Bizarro was great.

Action Comics 41 was OK.

Batmite had way too much dialog.

Groot #1 was good, but When did Rocket become so grumpy? This is hardly how I remember him from DnA's Guardians of the Galaxy....

I read the preview for All-New Avengers and...is this a new Radio-active man? He's totally different from the one that was in Ellis' Thunderbolts...

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Future Imperfect OG was awesome, and the Secret Wars tie-in was a great follow-up.

Looking forward to seeing a lot more of The Maestro in the post-SW MU.

Messi

I plan on catching up to Hellboy and BPRD in 2016. Kinda expect the series to end soon so I'll have a few issues/TPBs come out then bing read them >=3

Art in Batman Beyond was OK, but how the fuck do you mess up the Beyond Batsuit like that?

Bizarro was great.

Action Comics 41 was OK.

Batmite had way too much dialog.

Groot #1 was good, but When did Rocket become so grumpy? This is hardly how I remember him from DnA's Guardians of the Galaxy....

I read the preview for All-New Avengers and...is this a new Radio-active man? He's totally different from the one that was in Ellis' Thunderbolts...

You are sadly mistaken if you expected Rocket to be anything like that these days.

Tizoc

You are sadly mistaken if you expected Rocket to be anything like that these days.

A shame, he was really well written during DnA's run.
He was the 'sane person' who still liked to blow things up, but he didn't complain a lot like what I read in Groot #1.

Also, nice avatar Messi~

Messi

A shame, he was really well written during DnA's run.
He was the 'sane person' who still liked to blow things up, but he didn't complain a lot like what I read in Groot #1.

Also, nice avatar Messi~

Yeah, he is really angry these days and I don't enjoy reading about him anymore.

Messi

Reminds of that fistfulofmetal dude who had a folder of like 10000 Natalie Portman pictures.

Me and Zombeen were just talking about this. That dude was on a whole other level. He was collecting entire sets of her walking around in public.

I don't think that I gave you your role yesterday. You're the first Jedi in the Star Wars vs Marvel crossover event.

After Deadpool and Rocket Raccoon deface and shoot up the Jedi Temple, the Jedi Council sends Jedi Master WadiumArcadium to bring these criminals to justice. And investigate the quality of the pastries on their home planet.

It writes itself.

Top Bottom