• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Owzers

Do you hate fun?

It was close to being " For one month we will only talk about comics" but i thought that was pushing it. The NBA finals would be over by then but what happens when a spider tries to land on my head and i can't post about it on Comics-gaf? Maybe if the spider read a comic first....

tim1138

Oh man, I just remembered that Dave Johnson also does the absolutely stunning covers for that run.

I would say yes, but doing the proper book club thing for Strangers in Paradise didn't really work too well for me.

Fair enough, I honestly doubt I'd keep up with that either. I'd either fall behind or read it all over two or three days and be done.

Calcium

Banned
Marvel needs to hurry up and let me know what they are doing to the X-Men. Probably going to fire them into the sun or something, but I'd still like to know.

Mudcrab

Marvel needs to hurry up and let me know what they are doing to the X-Men. Probably going to fire them into the sun or something, but I'd still like to know.

They're probably going to have their own image released soon. One for the new FF too, I just hope if so it isn't too spoilery since SW is practically an FF event.

They're probably going to have their own image released soon. One for the new FF too, I just hope if so it isn't too spoilery since SW is practically an FF event.

Well we already know Johnny and Ben survive just fine, so that really just leaves Reed, Sue, and the kids.

E the Shaggy

Bleeding Cool is reporting that the new Hulk is
Ultimate Reed Richards

Take with a grain of salt considering it's Bleeding Cool.

Messi

I should have been given the Wilde for Cockburn tag while in footygaf

Also yes I only read my own posts. I get to read a lot though

Drayco21

Ultimate Reed Richards

nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Ultimate Reed Richards

woof, let's hope not. if Maestro is showing up, that role is filled. much rather the
Amadeus Cho
rumor sticks than this one.

Mudcrab

lmao I just read the rumor. "Someone who has never written in to BC before claims to have overheard Marvel employees gossiping..."

Cade

Just finished the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly arc in Deadpool. Very good, like the throwbacks to classic Pool. This series is consistently almost being great for me.

How are Invisible Republic and RunloveOliviaWilde from Image? Deciding if i want to add one to my dcbs order since they are 4.99.
Both are very good
nice
jiWbHLH.png

Glad you liked it, I really loved the series while it was going on. The way Spencer just layered on the twists at the end was great. Him and Lieber made it really hard not to love their cast of assholes and losers. Really fun series. Ant-Man is pretty good so far if you enjoyed that, Janice even makes an appearance in it and she's great.

I'm all over Ant-Man once it hits MU. actually, I might have a digital copy from a code but i don't remember

Mindwipe

Who at Marvel do I annoy on Twitter until the old What Ifs.. are available on CMX or MU?

I was talking to my wife about #49 and then found out I couldn't give her it to read.

apd_ng

I just got into reading some comics& just caught up on Invincible (Image)

Wondering if there was anything similar to the formerly mentioned

Also started Chew it seems fun atm

wanting to see some suggestions if u guys don't mind!

A Ben Folds fan!? I knew I liked you, Rafa. I was listening to Ben Folds all day at work yesterday.
...And I played some Ben Folds on the piano when I was home on my lunch.

With that said, if Brick is such a fitting song right now...
does that mean you're having an abortion?
No, to the spoiler. I posted last nite on my Klonopin infused rant that I suspect CFA girl might be pregnant. You're the only one who got the joke.

Oh well, hopping back on floppies this month. More expensive than diapers.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
oh man, i remember taking a bunch of klonopin with this girl i was hooking up with in college

shit was... weird

Chew is great, so that's a solid choice

have you read Y: The Last Man?

Messi

Have you hear the good word about Stjepan Sejic's modern classic Sunstone?

Zombine

Banned

If you like invincible try Walking Dead! Welcome to the club!

Chew is a good choice. Just started that recently, but I probably haven't gotten as far as you. Walking Dead is another good choice. Not really sure how many things are actually that similar to Invincible. Kick-Ass kinda, but the first one is basically the only good one so you won't have much to read.

Have you hear the good word about Stjepan Sejic's modern classic Sunstone?

Uhm...

Messi

Chew is a good choice. Just started that recently, but I probably haven't gotten as far as you. Walking Dead is another good choice. Not really sure how many things are actually that similar to Invincible. Kick-Ass kinda, but the first one is basically the only good one so you won't have much to read.

Uhm...

You saying it's not bro?

Top Bottom