• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
KNIIFFFEEEEEE FIGHT

david-bowie-zoolander-walk-off.jpg

Cade

I see it's not even XX:00 AM yet and we're all top-tier Comics Posting

has anyone read any of Greg Rucka's
novels
? I wanted to see if they're as good as his comix

novels

We already find it too troublesome to read comix, and you want us to read books? what's wrong with you?

(sadly i couldnt find audiobook versions of his works :()

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
We already find it too troublesome to read comix, and you want us to read books? what's wrong with you?

i'm actually looking forward to reading the Lies of Locke Lamora on the beach this summer

one of the only negatives about digital comic reading, useless in the sun :(

I see it's not even XX:00 AM yet and we're all top-tier Comics Posting

novels

The Greg Rucka novelization of No Man's Land >>>>>>>> the NML's comic event

Cade

I never can pay attention to audiobooks which is a real detriment to how many books i get read.

i'm actually looking forward to reading the Lies of Locke Lamora on the beach this summer

one of the only negatives about digital comic reading, useless in the sun :(

gooood book. not a big fantasy guy but this one was pretty far off the beaten path so i liked it a lot

The Greg Rucka novelization of No Man's Land >>>>>>>> the NML's comic event

WHOA those are fighting words because No Man's Land is probably my favorite thing of all time. I will check this out

Did you read Batgirl Annual #2. I thought that was an incredible Babs and Ivy story. It also had great art and this :

I have read it and it was good but not this quality. My favorite annuals before this were both done my Tomasi on Batman and Robin.

Messi

I have read it and it was good but not this quality. My favorite annuals before this were both done my Tomasi on Batman and Robin.

It is my favorite annual for the sheer emotional punch it packed for Ivy. But I would say that as an Ivy fanboy. I love that it takes place over a year.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
No, to the spoiler. I posted last nite on my Klonopin infused rant that I suspect CFA girl might be pregnant. You're the only one who got the joke.

Oh well, hopping back on floppies this month. More expensive than diapers.

Oh. Haha. I guess I missed the rant then. I had way too many posts to catch up on in the thread and didn't end up reading most of them. I'm slipping.

Kipp, I read the first couple of pages of Unknown Soldier. It's good.

Lol. Glad you enjoyed it.

Does the art look nice?

There has to be some redeeming quality. lol

Its got a hilariously country Carnage. Like, Remender caught on to his name being Kletus Cassidy, and decided to play the redneck thing up to the rafters.

And they never stop bantering. Ever. Like holy shit.

Top Bottom