• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

For some reason, I decided to re-read Ultimatum again last night.

Jesus christ, it was worse than I remember. Like, it's far, far worse without reading all the tie-in books. It's like 90-some pages of random, senseless, emotionless killing.

I started the night thinking I'd read that AND Ultimates 3 again in a single night, but... no. I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Sometimes, you just have to remind yourself of that horrible comics still exist, I suppose.

dat Saga of the Swamp Thing annual might be the GOAT annual tbh

My favorite annual that I can think off the top of my head was Fractions Swan song to the Peter and MJ marriage. So good.

But I don't remember that swamp thing from memory. Though I have read Moores run

The Greg Rucka novelization of No Man's Land >>>>>>>> the NML's comic event

I hear this and I finally got a Hardback edition off eBay last year. Still need to read it. But NML is one of my all time favorite bat events

My favorite annual that I can think off the top of my head was Fractions Swan song to the Peter and MJ marriage. So good.

But I don't remember that swamp thing from memory. Though I have read Moores run

I hear this and I finally got a Hardback edition off eBay last year. Still need to read it. But NML is one of my all time favorite bat events

Ooh you're right, Sensational Spider-Man Annual #1, all time favorite Spidey story. Hmm tough call

Zombine

Banned
panel01.jpg

You can't make this shit up.

Rage of Ultron was a pretty big disappointment. There should be no question of morality in killing a thing like Ultron. There shouldn't ever, that shipped sailed long ago. Brahs being infected, okay, but it was dealt with under the rug. Then that speech at the end. Oh boy.

Rage of Ultron was a pretty big disappointment. There should be no question of morality in killing a thing like Ultron. There shouldn't ever, that shipped sailed long ago. Brahs being infected, okay, but it was dealt with under the rug. Then that speech at the end. Oh boy.
But he's like a son you never had. Power of love bruh.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Promised myself I wouldn't get more stuff til the backlog is cleared, but I had to take advantage of the DC sale. Got Aquaman. Hovered over JLA and WW too, but... no more.

Checked the in-game clock

125h played, didn't complete act 1, barely set foot on totes-not-viking islands.

how huge is this damn thing? o_ô

Checked the in-game clock

125h played, didn't complete act 1, barely set foot on totes-not-viking islands.

how huge is this damn thing? o_ô

The big Act 1 area is essentially like Dragon Age Inquisition's Hinterlands. If you're going to tackle all the content, you'll be there for quite a while.

Top Bottom