• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Seriously? The Witcher's like walking around a three dimensional Westeros or Middle-Earth. The side quests feel meaningful and and your choices actually carry some weight. It's fantastic.

I9zDLm2.jpg

Messi

Seriously? The Witcher's like walking around a three dimensional Westeros or Middle-Earth. The side quests feel meaningful and and your choices actually carry some weight. It's fantastic.

I really didn't like Lord of the Rings. But I understand it's quality and have no bad feelings towards anyone that enjoyed them.

I want to play witcher 3 but I feel compelled to finish witcher 1 (in act 2) and witcher 2 first (not played yet)

I really didn't like Lord of the Rings. But I understand it's quality and have no bad feelings towards anyone that enjoyed them.
Why would anyone have bad feelings for liking lord of the rings? This isn't the first time you have used this type of statement. I find it an odd phrase

zennyzz

IGN: That actually brings up a question I had about Doctor Strange, who was featured on the previous image, but he's not this time around. And since then he wasn't a team leader nor he didn't get a solo series, so what was his reason for being on that image?

Alonso: Once again, I'd say he's very important to Marvel. If you connect the dots, you know that there's a movie coming, you know that we've loved Doctor Strange for a long time. There have been many opportunities to do Doctor Strange that we passed up for this moment in time, to do something big with him.

Again, look for him to be a big character. It could mean a solo series, could mean something else. It does mean a big role in the Marvel Universe.

IGN: He has my vote for the Avengers of the Supernatural, if that ever happens.

Alonso: [Laughs] There you go.

pLFGkxo.jpg

Squire

Banned
Does it make the game fun?

Also, does it add colored folk?

Edit:

Supernatural Avengers with Strange, Magik, etc. do it, Marvel.

Also, I realized last night, if Hyperion and Doc Spectrum means Squadron Supreme, Odinson is probably joining that team, if he's around still.

I think Marvel could use a DnA cosmic like supernatural turnover and reshaping. It feels very undercooked and under used. Ripe for a strong creator to come in, throw up some fences and start building

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna back Messi up on this one. The Witcher games are superlatively made, but I just can't get into them. Too cynical for me.

That's why I never really get into Grand Theft Auto games. I love the open worlds they make, but everything is just so scornfully mocking of everything. It bums me out.

Got to the Throne of Atlantis cross over in Aquaman. Thanks to my iron will, I only bought the issues of Justice League that are part of the crossover.... I didn't I bought every issue in the sale. I'd be a terrible Green Lantern.

Gonna back Messi up on this one. The Witcher games are superlatively made, but I just can't get into them. Too cynical for me.

I'd be the first to admit I don't really like the dark fantasy trend, but I am that one guy that buys the D&D and Pathfinder comics, so grain of salt. I just want a big open world to explore, but otherwise Mistborn is the darkest I want my fantasy to be (and I realise that's not that dark). Give me magic swords, elves, dwarves and dragons that talk.

It's the same reason why I sort of stalled on Game of Thrones. Well that, and watching an episode was like eating home cooked bacon and cabbage with all the trimmings every week for my brain. Like, it's good, but I just feel overstuffed. Do you ever sit in a group with people and feel yourself slowly dying? 90 minutes of Thrones talk during a group dinner last week did that to me. And every five minutes, they stop and it's like "But we don't want Sean to get spoiled!" and I'm like "I actually give negative fucks guys, I haven't watched an episode for over a year now."

I hate that I'm so messed up in the head I can't even sit through an hour of TV. Ah well. It's been a rough week, just needed to vent. I've been going through my own Rafa-esque moments at the moment.

Somebody recommend a recent-ish indie series and I will try it this weekend. I've got my money allocated for the Steam sale and I've got some cash spare, need something new to read and the big stack of Marvel and DC I've got is not looking appealing right now.

Top Bottom