• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

We Can Never Go Home #2

Usually don't go too crazy over comics this early into a series, but this continues to impress me. The expressions and mannerisms are still impeccable. I think it's the pacing that really grabs me in though. There's something really natural about the flow of the conversations in this comic.
Issue ends in a cliffhanger. I'm interested to see how they'll get out of this situation because it seems preeetty fucked. Drug cartel hit-men at your door fucked.
I guess the dude used his instant kill power? It seems the gun is used for intimidation. But I'm assuming because of the paneling and how the wound was drawn that he actually used his powers. Also at the angle he shot I'm pretty sure the girl would have died too.

Pretty much everything about this new chapter was cool. Except having to rename and re-archive the download so the pages would be the the right order. Never heard of Black Mask Studio before this comic but they need to get that together. The CBR I downloaded off their site started with 20 currupt blank pages. The actual comic began afterward but was out of order.

wecan2.png

Nudull

Banned
I just realized that Dan Slott wrote a NiGHTS into Dreams miniseries for Archie back in the 90's. It was goofy as hell.

First off way to go Kipp!

Second, bam! Probably fit into the schedule in a few weeks.

Y2SAy8W.jpg

Third, I have a list of comics that I plan to buy this Wednesday.

My BuyList via Comics Day App

BATMAN #41 $3.99
CATWOMAN #41 $2.99
CONSTANTINE THE HELLBLAZER #1 $2.99
EARTH 2 SOCIETY #1 $2.99
GOTHAM ACADEMY #7 $2.99
HARLEY QUINN #17 $3.99
SECTION 8 #1 $2.99
DESCENDER #4 (MR) $2.99
MANTLE #2 (MR) $3.99
NAMELESS #4 (MR) $2.99
SAGA #29 (MR) $2.99

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Depends where you are

German McDonalds has McCafé's, those are pretty sweet.
I have to admit that I never tried those.
The only sweet things I buy at McDonalds are Milk Shakes and Mc Flurrys.

We have now McFlurrys with Pikup avaiable, I really need to try out one of those.

Top Bottom