• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Zombine

Banned
Being a PC gamer for the past 8 months has shown me how absolutely ridiculous things like "summer of arcade" are. I can't get excited over some port of a game that's been out on PC for 5 months prior with better support.

This is coming from the dude who has almost 100k gamescore.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Yahahahahaaa

Guess who's hanging out with that girl again today.
2Nw10yq.png

Speaking of PC. My most anticipated item in gaming this year is steam link. I've been wanting a steam stream box for years and was willing to pay $200 to get one. They roll out one for $50??? Hellll yea. Got that and the controller purchased already.

It's a $100 console that will arrive with 700+ games from my steam library to start. So hyyype

Zombine

Banned
Speaking of PC. My most anticipated item in gaming this year is steam link. I've been wanting a steam stream box for years and was willing to pay $200 to get one. They roll out one for $50??? Hellll yea. Got that and the controller purchased already.

It's a $100 console that will arrive with 700+ games from my steam library to start. So hyyype

I'm going to order mine tonight!!!

Bii

Why don't you google it

No.

The Link is tempting but I may just settle for the controller. My Xbox One controller works just fine but I want to see how well it works with RTS games.

I snagged the controller, though I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a replacement to the 360 controller or not.

Messi

It's not like you didn't know that
I said I love you and I swear I still do
And it must have been so bad
Cause living with me must have damn near killed you

And this is how, you remind me
Of what I really am
This is how, you remind me
Of what I really am

It's not like you didn't know that
I said I love you and I swear I still do
And it must have been so bad
Cause living with me must have damn near killed you

And this is how, you remind me
Of what I really am
This is how, you remind me
Of what I really am
Look at this photograph
Everytime I do it makes me laugh

GAMEPROFF

Banned
The only time I read a book with Maestro was this strange pseudo Maestro in FF by Hickman, which wasnt resolved at all, but I consider him as a great Villain anyway.

Excited to hear that he becomes a regular Post Secrer Wars.

Owzers

so so what, i'm still a rock star
i got my rock moves
and i don't need you
and guess what
i'm having more fun
and now that we're done
i'm going to show you tonight
i'm alright
i'm just fine
and you're a tool sooooo

What are we doing here people?

Kipp

And I can't make it on my own.
(And I can't make it on my own.)
Because my heart is in Ohio.
So cut my wrists and black my eyes.
(Cut my wrists and black my eyes)
So I can fall asleep tonight, or die.
Because you kill me.
You know you do, you kill me well.
You like it too, and I can tell.
You never stop until my final breath is gone.

Kipp

HYYYIIT'S BEEN ONE WEEK SINCE YOU LOOKED AT ME
COCKED YOUR HEAD TO THE SIDE AND SAID I'M ANGRY
FIVE DAYS SINCE YOU LAUGHED AT ME
SAYING GET THAT TOGETHER COME BACK AND SEE ME

I am trying. I paid 75 quid for this thing...but it keeps.on.pushing.me.away

75 quid? Good lord, who charged you that much?

I spent too much on my PC, but fuck it, I have a job now so so what. It was a razor/blades thing with me. I don't mind spending extra on the hardware if I don't have to pay for online and pay less for games. Plus all my friends are PC gamers, it's just how things are for me. They've picked up HOTS so I have a full team to play with now, it's glorious. Just hit Level 12 for the Hearthstone card back, can't wait till we're all 40 so we can play Team Hero League.

I may have bought a stimpack and Nexus Bundle, but oh well. I'm sitting on 9990 gold right now, it sucks. My next hero will be Tyrael or Sylvanas.

Yahahahahaaa

Guess who's hanging out with that girl again today.
2Nw10yq.png

GO KIPP!

I sort of want one, but my TV is ancient, doesn't even go to 1080p. That, and I'm not sure it still works, I haven't turned it on for like six months. I still want to buy it though, I really liked Chromecast and Chromecast But For Games sounds really appealing.

I don't think I'll get the controller. I got an Xbox One controller a few months ago and it's super for most games. I am fascinated to see how they'll try to make it work with Dota though.

And it's just like the ocean under the moon
Oh, it's the same as the emotion that I get from you
You got the kind of lovin' that can be so smooth, yeah
Give me your heart, make it real or else forget about it

Say you don't know me, or recognize my face
Say you don't care who goes to that kind of place
Knee deep in the hoopla, sinking in your fight
Too many runaways eating up the night
Marconi plays the mamba, listen to the radio, don't you remember
We built this city, we built this city on rock an' roll

And I can't make it on my own.
(And I can't make it on my own.)
Because my heart is in Ohio.
So cut my wrists and black my eyes.
(Cut my wrists and black my eyes)
So I can fall asleep tonight, or die.
Because you kill me.
You know you do, you kill me well.
You like it too, and I can tell.
You never stop until my final breath is gone.
I could not be more tired of that song...we still sell those damn shirts here

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Why does it matter? You literally live in the land of Waffles.

Land of fries, beer and chocolate is a more apt cliché.

Are there really that many shops that sell fried Mars-chocolate?

No? First I ever heard about that.

Comics:

Read vol. 2 of Southern Bastards, like how every arc focuses on one character. I think that knowledge of football helps you get more out of this story, but still I loved it. Not as good as the first arc though.
Redneck orgy with a bunch of chickens
wtf

Started reading Shutter, art is insane

Squire

Banned
The only time I read a book with Maestro was this strange pseudo Maestro in FF by Hickman, which wasnt resolved at all, but I consider him as a great Villain anyway.

Excited to hear that he becomes a regular Post Secrer Wars.

We don't know that. Current rumor says
Amadeus Cho is the new Hulk
, but that's it.

Pretty sure Hawthorne Heights was the actual worst band in the world for a solid several years before Falling In Reverse came along

Messi

75 quid? Good lord, who charged you that much?

I spent too much on my PC, but fuck it, I have a job now so so what. It was a razor/blades thing with me. I don't mind spending extra on the hardware if I don't have to pay for online and pay less for games. Plus all my friends are PC gamers, it's just how things are for me. They've picked up HOTS so I have a full team to play with now, it's glorious. Just hit Level 12 for the Hearthstone card back, can't wait till we're all 40 so we can play Team Hero League.

I may have bought a stimpack and Nexus Bundle, but oh well. I'm sitting on 9990 gold right now, it sucks. My next hero will be Tyrael or Sylvanas.

GO KIPP!

I sort of want one, but my TV is ancient, doesn't even go to 1080p. That, and I'm not sure it still works, I haven't turned it on for like six months. I still want to buy it though, I really liked Chromecast and Chromecast But For Games sounds really appealing.

I don't think I'll get the controller. I got an Xbox One controller a few months ago and it's super for most games. I am fascinated to see how they'll try to make it work with Dota though.

75 quid? Did you buy it from GAME or something?

Gamestop :( , I don't even know why I paid it.

I see they are charging 115 euro for Batman and the season pass. Like what the fuck

Started reading Shutter, art is insane

In a good way though right? leila de luca is an incredible artist.

Top Bottom