• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Pretty sure Hawthorne Heights was the actual worst band in the world for a solid several years before Falling In Reverse came along

My dad likes their song The Business of Paper Stars. Have a picture:

emo-dad-22891-1257438303-107.jpg

I think that particular song is alright.

Messi

Yeah of course! I kinda feel like a kid again reading this book. All those colors, weird designs, vibrant pages... Such a lively world being created here.

I never know where the next page is going to take me. It is fantastic stuff and it is so rare these days that a comic succeeds like that.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
The only time I read a book with Maestro was this strange pseudo Maestro in FF by Hickman, which wasnt resolved at all, but I consider him as a great Villain anyway.

Excited to hear that he becomes a regular Post Secrer Wars.

must have missed that - got a picture?

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Resumes are so stressful. It's like "Does this single piece of paper fully represent my value as a human being?"

Gotta get this Frozen Yogurt shop manager job so I can quit my awful website job.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
must have missed that - got a picture?
2517706-p1.jpeg

He was the Hulk Jr. on this Earth from the future thingy, which was consumed by Galactus after he noticed that he was/will be burried under the Baxter Building after he got killed by the people living on this future rocket-earth-ship.

I think its not the Future Imperfect Maestro.

Messi

Resumes are so stressful. It's like "Does this single piece of paper fully represent my value as a human being?"

Gotta get this Frozen Yogurt shop manager job so I can quit my awful website job.

I like to put gummy bears and gummy snakes in my fro yo

Zombine

Banned
If there is one thing I don't want to be when I grow up its Emo Dad. Every time I walk into Pac Sun and the people get a little bit younger to me I'm like "Man...I can't be here."

Messi

If there is one thing I don't want to be when I grow up its Emo Dad. Every time I walk into Pac Sun and the people get a little bit younger to me I'm like "Man...I can't be here."

Try being a 6'6 male harley quinn fan going into hot topic

Finished Sandman. Really liked it, was kind of an epic of sorts with intertwining story lines and the character progression of
Morpheus is quite good and also sad at the same time. Lyta's story is heartbreaking as well. Didn't care as much for Rose, but I liked Barbie's story with the Cuckoo.
Unfortunately a lot of the Shakespearean/historical references are lost on me and those parts I sort of slogged through. Overall I liked it but I felt it was a bit overrated/over hyped, especially after coming off of Moore's Swamp Thing.
At some point in time I was spoiled that Morpheus dies, but there's fairly heavy foreshadowing throughout the comic that this was going to happen anyways

Next up is Morrison's Doom Patrol. Never been a huge Morrison fan but maybe this will turn my opinion.

So in Swamp Thing, I never thought I would find a human and a plant......
having such an erotic moment. Plus the way the panels shifted was genius.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Aaaahhhhh. Just sent my resume in with all the lines from the tables I used in the document to format it still visible. Looks like a giant grid.

Dammit.

I guess I'll just come across as a very structured person.
Which I guess is what I am, so whatever. Haha

What's a good website you guys use to order your books online?

I've been using Midtown but it's pretty often they have an issue I want out of stock.

6ft 1 or 2

Back to Axiom Verge. Guuuys I'm stuck. Where's my wave Point? I'm stuck and the game won't tell me where exactly to go. Is there a 1 900 tip line I can call?

like the throwback game design. It's refreshing

What's a good website you guys use to order your books online?

I've been using Midtown but it's pretty often they have an issue I want out of stock.

Single issues? You can try mycomicshop.com

I'm 5'3" and I've been this tall since I was like 16

reading omnis is the hardest thing known to man

Thats OK. Vocaloids don't care how tall you are.

Try being a 6'6 male harley quinn fan going into hot topic

I'm going to need photo evidence of your next visit.

Top Bottom