• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

MG310

Just read the last 4 issues of The Wicked and The Divine. I was trying to catch up on the last few months of books that I've piled up but think I'm done for the day after that.

That is some fantastic Punisher casting. Haven't watched enough Walking Dead to see him there but enjoyed him in Mob City.

Zombine

Banned
Somewhere in the United States Thomas Jane is crying laying in bed wearing his punisher t-shirt listening to Broken by Seether and Amy Lee.

GUYS! The image is a commentary on Disney blocking x-Men and Fantastic Four merchandise and removing them from company images and old issue covers. These are FACTS not conspiracy.

Also despite what they say they are also downplaying them in the comics. There will be no fantastic four series and they have the Inhumans heavily infringing on their niche of "hated and feared"/"strange and different"

fdreKcd.jpg

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
holy crap dat Punisher announcement. I haven't seen any of the actor's work, but who cares... Punisher in Daredevil hnngh

If anyone still is waiting to buy Busiek's Avengers omnibus v1, jump on it quick. Already going OOP. IST is out but there are still a couple of third party sellers on Amazon selling it cheap.

tim1138

Sorry guys, Spider is now the best poster here. Who needs reaction gifs when he has a Transmet panel for every occasion!

If anyone still is waiting to buy Busiek's Avengers omnibus v1, jump on it quick. Already going OOP. IST is out but there are still a couple of third party sellers on Amazon selling it cheap.

Eughhhhhhhh i'm not gonna have the money for it till next month. It'd be £60 but for a full size Omni that's pretty good....please don't go oop......

Edit: Well I could get it...but atm i have £66 left. Phone bill is 38 until Sept when it goes down to 18. I could always go into an overdraft...also only an issue or two into Remender's Uncanny X Force but after hte first issue I was like...How does he go from writing a Messi-Tier team book to...AXIS..unless it's all part of Hickman's master plan to destroy the MU and for 7 years he's been playing the role of Piper.

Uncanny X-Force might very well be one of the best things I've ever read. Can't wait for volume two. Captain Britain is not particularly happy with his sister...
Glad you like it. Remender's run is one of those I recommend to everyone interested in Marvel for a reason. It blew me away when I first read it. The beginning to the end of the Dark Angel Saga is top tier team comics.

GUYS! The image is a commentary on Disney blocking x-Men and Fantastic Four merchandise and removing them from company images and old issue covers. These are FACTS not conspiracy.

Also despite what they say they are also downplaying them in the comics. There will be no fantastic four series and they have the Inhumans heavily infringing on their niche of "hated and feared"/"strange and different"

Secret Wars is a Fantastic Four comic.

Thanks to Korupt for making me aware of thsee figures. I so need that Animal Man! Poor Buddy typically gets no love from the licensing gods (hell aside from his DC Nation shorts he's never even made a background appearance in Justice League Unlimited or anything).

STK676231.jpg

They have a Jaime one...

must... not... buy...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
but fem Thor is on MU already

MU is all you need. MU is love.

>_> WHY DID I ASK FOR STEAM REFUNDS TO MY WALLET RATHER THAN PAYPAL.

The sales may start Friday but my balance of 60.31 would be better spent on comics.......

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
fearless cockroaches are the worst. Nuke them all

Boogiepop

Guys, I'm sure this will come as a huge shock, but the Kingdom Hearts novel... it's awful. Just really poorly written. Like, it's a novelization of the first game so it was always going to be pointless at best, but it feels like there wasn't even a shred of effort put into this.

Also, getting pretty far in my MU read-through of Spider Girl. Up to issue 82!

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Ok, Remender's Low. A few issues in and the setting is amazing, but the art... I recognized Tocchini's style immediately from that one Uncanny X-Force arc... which I felt didn't fit the book at all. Now it's a different series and I still don't like it. On goodreads most people seem to dig the art here, but it's not growing on me.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Oh my goodness yes. My boss just told me that I need to start doing this new small thing differently "going forward." AKA I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be imminently fired or else what reason would she have to have me start doing something new that is only relevant about once a week. AWW YES.
I've never been so happy to have my boss tell me to add something to my to-do list.

Still crossing my fingers though.

Oh my goodness yes. My boss just told me that I need to start doing this new small thing differently "going forward." AKA I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be imminently fired or else what reason would she have to have me start doing something new that is only relevant about once a week. AWW YES.
I've never been so happy to have my boss tell me to add something to my to-do list.

She's probably going to have you train your replacement then fire you.

Rhaknar

Roaches on the wall,
Roaches on the dresser,
Everybody had roaches but our roaches ain't respect us

Bars.

I felt something on my leg, thought it was the fly thats been buzzing around, it...wasnt. I jump up from my chair, cant see the roach, then I see it on the fucking chair seat. She stole my chair

I grabbed my shoe and she jumped down (first time ive seen a roach jump, it literally hopped in the air and down to the ground) and fucked off.

Roaches > me :(

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
She's probably going to have you train your replacement then fire you.

I've already trained a couple people on how to do the basics of my job just because she likes having people to fill in or work on weekends and I've thought to myself "THIS IS GOING TO BE MY REPLACEMENT."
But nah, I think I'm okay for now.

the new small thing she wants you to do differently is showing up

as in she wants you to not show up going forward

you're fired

Top Bottom