• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
It's like owning the pages but not.

Yeah. I really need to get some Artist Editions. I had a copy of the Born Again Artist Edition that I found for cheap that I was considering keeping, but I ended up selling it for a profit.

I also want that Hellboy Artist Edition real bad.

Zombine

Banned
Yeah. I really need to get some Artist Editions. I had a copy of the Born Again Artist Edition that I found for cheap that I was considering keeping, but I ended up selling it for a profit.

I also want that Hellboy Artist Edition real bad.

There's a Walking Dead version of those Image Artist proofs coming out :D

walking_dead_01_artists_proof_edition.jpg

This is looking like a great week.

Batman
Batman/Superman
Catwoman
Constantine The Hellblazer
Detective Comics
Earth 2 Society
Harley Quinn
Starfire

MG310

Steranko Shield Artist Edition is the best and oh god I don't know where to keep this thing it's huge.

I have that, Born Again and Simonson Thor so far.

Boogiepop

Huh, so apparently the demon possessing Darkdevil in the Spider-girl universe is the Ghost Rider demon? Interesting. Guess me not recognizing that just goes to show how little of anything with Ghost Rider I've ever read...

Hm. Not feeling the halo 5 hype. :( I like the games mostly for campaigns and now I always have 3 AI buddies around, gotta issue orders, banter and stuff? Ehhh. I like the halo moments with some ensign dreads but not the whole time. Can 343 pull off 3 AI teammates that dont suck?

Hm. Not feeling the halo 5 hype. :( I like the games mostly for campaigns and now I always have 3 AI buddies around, gotta issue orders, banter and stuff? Ehhh. I like the halo moments with some ensign dreads but not the whole time. Can 343 pull off 3 AI teammates that dont suck?

It reminds me of Republic Commando (which probably isn't a coincidence, since the guy behind that is the new Creative Director over there). And I absolutely adored Republic Commando, so...

Owzers

i will tape record banter for you and you can play it while you play halo 5.

"You shot that guy real good!" " Yeah, cooked him up like a Master Chef"

edit: I presume master chef has been done already a lotttttttt but this was free.

This Cover Girls Harley sucks. Bad paint all over in addition to it looking like her head is set way higher than it was on the prototype. Seems very light and cheap.

Statues.....bad paint......*stares at wonder woman chiang statue* I know the feeling.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
"I'm coming for you Alice. And for you green-ski-mask-man"

I love Carnage-man, best part of Axis (which isn't saying much I know)

Kipp

2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png
2Nw10yq.png

Made it through the day without getting fired!

I think I'm at least 90% in the clear now. Just gotta last a couple more weeks, and then I'll hopefully be able to quit because I'll get that FroYo manager job.

It reminds me of Republic Command (which probably isn't a coincidence, since the guy behind that is the new Creative Director over there). And I absolutely adored Republic Commando, so...
Right. But this is 343. And it's MC. Not MC and his merry band of friends. Oh and let's now shave off half the time for Raiden errr I mean Locke and his band of merry friends.

I hope it's great but it read that and was going "uh oh"

Right. But this is 343. And it's MC. Not MC and his merry band of friends. Oh and let's now shave off half the time for Raiden errr I mean Locke and his band of merry friends.

I hope it's great but it read that and was going "uh oh"

Eh. I've been desperately wanting Blue Team to show up in a Halo game since I was about 9, so this is basically a dream come true for me. MC and his merry band of friends is about the best possible outcome for me. If Locke & Co are tagging along, that's fine.

Kipp

Lol Fauxtrot.

And it totally is a her, by the way.

Your feminist girlfriend would be so disappointed in you... The shame...

Messi

This Cover Girls Harley sucks. Bad paint all over in addition to it looking like her head is set way higher than it was on the prototype. Seems very light and cheap.

Damn that looks real bad. I wasn't a fan from the promo shots bit this is worse.

I am watching Justice League unlimited. It's pretty cool. Are any if the sirens in this?

Re: pronouns; I always thought that the rule (insomuch as there is a rule, maybe tendency is a better word) is that men default to "him" when the gender is unknown, women default to "her." Nothing wrong with that, IMO.

Damn that looks real bad. I wasn't a fan from the promo shots bit this is worse.

I am watching Justice League unlimited. It's pretty cool. Are any if the sirens in this?

I don't think so, no. Not as the Sirens at any rate.

Drayco21

Got caught up on IDW Transformers the other day; Combiner Wars feels like the most toy commercial-ey story they've told so far, but it's so much dumb fun- I've been having a blast. At some point, IDW's Transformers books got really good. Art has been gorgeous, especially the Windblade tie-in issues so far.

I don't read a lot of non-cape comics, but I can't see these books coming off my pull list any time soon.

Top Bottom