• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Y'know what was really cool? They did this one episode of the West Wing live, twice; once for the East coast, once for the West. Thought that was awesome, though of course I get why it wouldn't work on a regular basis :p

30 Rock did that too, and Undatable (though no one watches that). I appreciate the effort. It's also fun to check Hulu to see the differences between the versions.

an offense that relies only on Lebron with Lebron out....it's worse than a DC book.

image.php

Owzers

Is this game over yet? Can the Cavs have won? That turn around shot clock beater 3 pointer by James that airballed i mean come onnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Save us Deli, you're the only one who can right now.

Is this game over yet? Can the Cavs have won? That turn around shot clock beater 3 pointer by James that airballed i mean come onnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Save us Deli, you're the only one who can right now.

Man, I do not like looking at that guys face. He just looks like that dude from always sunny in philadelphia.

Owzers

I don't feel well.

whattttttttttttt the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

even if the Cavs pull this one through i can't see them gotting this for two more. Their offense is tired and idiotic.

i know basketball is happening, but here's my list anyway

Constantine: The Hellblazer #1
Mantle #2
Ghost Racers #1

for some reason i thought this was supposed to be a bigger week. oh well, more room for USG

It completely is.

Of the major players, several are Fantastic Four mainstays, with significantly more screen time than everyone else.

Even if thats true what the fuck does that have to do with that picture and the multiple links showing Marvel is blocking FF and X-Men merchandise and removing them from company images and old covers?

Who the fuck cares

Lots of people in this thread apperantly

Even if thats true what the fuck does that have to do with that picture and the multiple links showing Marvel is blocking FF and X-Men merchandise and removing them from company images and old covers?

Lots of people in this thread apperantly

I don't get it. Of course Marvel is going to choose to promote characters that appear in their movies over ones that appear in the Fox films for their merchandise. Secret Wars has the F4 as core members and we already know Ben and Johnny will be in books after the event. Let's not pretend that the mutants are going to just up and vanish either (how many SW tie-ins does the X-family have?).

The Fantastic Four comic itself is being shelved because I don't think any creator knows what the fuck to do with them right now. Did anyone even read the most recent run? I know I didn't. And if Marvel really wanted to eliminate them from the comics then they wouldn't have them interacting with franchises that appear in the MCU. They also wouldn't have them featured prominently in one of the ANAD Marvel promotional images.

You really need to let this go already. The fact that you just told Birdie Secret Wars isn't an F4 comic is kind of hilarious.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I don't get it. Of course Marvel is going to choose to promote characters that appear in their movies over ones that appear in the Fox films for their merchandise. Secret Wars has the F4 as core members and we already know Ben and Johnny will be in books after the event. Let's not pretend that the mutants are going to just up and vanish either (how many SW tie-ins does the X-family have?).

The Fantastic Four comic itself is being shelved because I don't think any creator knows what the fuck to do with them right now. Did anyone even read the most recent run? I know I didn't. And if Marvel really wanted to eliminate them from the comics then they wouldn't have them interacting with franchises that appear in the MCU. They also wouldn't have them featured prominently in one of the ANAD Marvel promotional images.

You really need to let this go already. The fact that you just told Birdie Secret Wars isn't an F4 comic is kind of hilarious.

Nobody of them will care about your post because stupid hyperbole and bullshit.

Zombine

Banned
I predict that next Monday Marvel will discount books we have enjoyed in the past to 99c for one day only.

Also, I hear that Silent Hills is worth BILLIONS.

So what's the verdict on Justice League 3K ? The whole thing on comixology is good ?

It's... okay. For the sale price I'd jump on it.

Personally, though, if there isn't some fairly significant character development for some of the mains soonish I'm probably gonna drop it. "What if Superman was an egotistical ass" was a fun concept for a while, but it's getting ooooooooooold. The rest of the cast is similarly held back.

ElNarez

Banned
I did not expect Constantine to be this much of a hoot, but gosh darn, it's a fun book about a sexy bisexual bastard who does weird magic shit and does bad things to people. IT'S GREAT.

Top Bottom