• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2014. I for one welcome our new Amazon overlords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next question then should have have to be, is Soule actually a person?

Y'all acting like Bendis is some shitty writer when I'm over her reading Nocenti Catwoman. Spoiled brats.

I'm still not convinced Soule doesn't have a group of people ghostwriting for him. Or that he plots and somebody else scirpts.

Yeah I don't know what is up with him; he feels like he is just stuck in a holding pattern. I actually liked his New 52 Legion cause it was just a continuation of the old stuff, but as much as I want to love Worlds' Finest it is just OK.

I really want to like World's Finest since I really like the concept, but it really hasn't been anything but mediocre. There are a couple of great issues (helena + damian, helena + batman) though.

zeeaykay

Does The Unwritten have anything to do with Fables? Should i skip it if i am only interested in Fables?

There is a single crossover event, but I don't believe it's necessary reading. You shouldn't let that deter you from reading The Unwritten, though, it's one of the best comics of the last ten years.

Deadpool loves Osborn's hair too:

2Qdo5W7.png

Deadpool burned the cornrows before it was cool

Osborn hair jokes have become an in-universe meme. They are the lowest form of Marvel comedy, worse than puns or fart jokes

Does The Unwritten have anything to do with Fables? Should i skip it if i am only interested in Fables?
The crossover is between Unritten and an alterante version on Fables only on the Unwritten side.

You should read Unwritten because it's great.

Bendis's HoM and Disassembled was shit. And no it isn't thanks to Bendis we got the Avengers.

His Avengers wouldn't of included Hawkeye/Black Widow and Wanda/Pietro either.

Come on.

Bendis's UXM/ANXM of what I read of it is how can I troll other writers and fanbases the most?

That shit got stupid as soon as Kitty Pryde gave an anti racist pro mutant speech.

Sorry that is damn stupid for the xenophobe to give an anti hate speech.

How do I avatar quote on mobile

Messi

Holy shit Barça were getting dominated in the last 10 mins. Get Cesc off. Pls. Tata.

Messi save us.

Edit : well shit, wrong thread lol.

Vote for the 75 Greatest Batman Writers and Artists. I know a few of you might be interested in voting, here's how mine ballot shaped out

Top 10 Writers:
1. Grant Morrison
2. Paul Dini
3. Frank Miller
4. Mike W. Barr
5. Alan Brennert
6. Chuck Dixon
7. Alan Grant
8. Bob Haney
9. Doug Moench
10. Steve Englehart

Top 5 Artists:
1. Bruce Timm
2. Jim Aparo
3. Norm Breyfogle
4. Frank Miller
5. Dick Sprang
6. David Mazzuchelli
7. Marshall Rogers
8. Tim Sale
9. Alan Davis
10. Neal Adams

Messi

They stole that idea. There was/is an artist on a hentai site doing a series of dirty selfies, and a bunch of them are DC characters. I have no doubt there are a bunch of pervs at DC, and this is where they got the idea.

Look I'm not saying you should pm me a link , that sounds like proper filth.

pm me the link, please

Edit: I found them, I wish I hadn't seen that Harley one :/

Why have you quoted me there, and why is it something I didn't say? I WANT NO PART OF YOUR SMUT! =P

That's bizarre. Sorry. I think that's the second time that has happened. I know I hit the quote button by Messi's post.

Then wonder why Marvel hasn't made an X-book with great characterization like it yet.

Quesada is also the reason there was no real push on Marvel cosmic until recently, and presumably why the Annihilation omnibus took so long to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom