• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2014. Witches, wytches, and things that go GROOT in the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ndm04s6nYU1rroituo1_500.jpg

Did a spider-gwen piece. I'm so there for the series.

SHIT

that is awesome.

I know you said you were out of practice when you posted your first pics and were starting up again, but holy shit that is solid. Love it!

frye

I now own Zenith, Moz's seminal Miracleman/Paradax ripoff

also I found a thing Dean Haspiel and Michel Fiffe did called Brawl for Image like 7 years ago that i'd never heard of before that reprints some of their webcomics apparently???

all in all, a good day, despite the shit weather!

tim1138

I'm watching that Assault on Arkham animated movie that came out a few months ago, this is so over the top and ridiculous it's great. I'm glad they made Lawton a total badass, he deserves top notch treatment.

frye

I'm watching that Assault on Arkham animated movie that came out a few months ago, this is so over the top and ridiculous it's great. I'm glad they made Lawton a total badass, he deserves top notch treatment.

This is actually what I thought too, but it shits its pants part way through imo

oh, that's cool. Nu52 Lawton is jobber tier. I still haven't seen that movie, surprisingly.

Great piece, ed!
SHIT

that is awesome.

I know you said you were out of practice when you posted your first pics and were starting up again, but holy shit that is solid. Love it!
Holy shit, that's awesome
Love the way you work with lights and darks there.
this is pretty dang dope
I'm on the floor.

I have been placed there by the Gwen art.
Thank you, fellas. The kind words and feed back is highly appreciated.

Gonna hope that's a homage to my favorite John Byrne cover

Oh yeah, definitely. Byrne has teeth marks right now I was biting so hard.

Awesome work! You should keep sharing your work with us here, it's awesome stuff. How much do you usually charge for stuff like this?
Thanks, I'll continue to share comics related artwork here. As for commission price, I'll shoot you a pm later. I do make them cheap since I'm starting out.

Holy shit dude! :O

Edit: annnnd that's my new ipad wallpaper. Best lock scren ever.
I'm doing a few edits in photoshop right now, when I'm done, do you want me to shoot you over a high res version? The one I posted is a bit small.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Hahahaha. I just got back from a trip to the zoo and caught up on the thread.
I was dying.
You guys are the worst
or actually the best

Another thing I came home to from my trip to the zoo was my IST package with Preacher vol 1-3 and the Fury MAX OHC! So excited. It got here in only 5 days, too, which is incredibly good time compared to previous shipments.

Did a spider-gwen piece. I'm so there for the series.

I'm just repeating what everyone else has said, but really, this is incredible. You do fantastic work.

I now own Zenith, Moz's seminal Miracleman/Paradax ripoff

How is it? The hardcover is coming out... this coming Tuesday? Or maybe the Tuesday after. I was planning to pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom