• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2014. Witches, wytches, and things that go GROOT in the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I don't remember Khoi Pham's art offhand let's go to Goog-

2461001-scarletspider_7_thegroup_019.jpg

i9GtPA6.jpg

Never go full top floor.

I think if I were to time travel, the existence of a wildly successful GotG movie franchise would be the thing I couldn't resist telling my younger self

Cade

I mean, Kipp and I have history.

But he's a villain.

I'm torn.

EDIT: I should clarify that history meant purely platonic. Pls no rumor.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Yeah, whatever they do, they wont come near J.K. Simmons.
When Marvel should really get somehow work something out with Sony and Softreboot the franchise and take it back in the MCU, they should throw Money on him to get him back

I'm liking East of West. Hooked me more quickly than Hickman's Avengers. Looking forward to reading more.

I also read through the first book of DeConnick's Captain Marvel, and yikes, that artwork. It gets better by the end of the fourth issue, but the colors were still pretty bad. Hell, I couldn't even tell that Tracy was white until issue five.

Thankfully, the writing's good, probably gonna end up getting both the next book and the relaunch's first book.

And I had my Halloween order arrive today:

Saga of the Swamp Thing - Book Two
Swamp Thing - Family Tree
Demon Knights - Seven Against the Dark
Constantine - The Spark and the Flame
Hellboy - The Chained Coffin and Others

Cade

I'm liking East of West. Hooked me more quickly than Hickman's Avengers. Looking forward to reading more.

I also read through the first book of DeConnick's Captain Marvel, and yikes, that artwork. It gets better by the end of the fourth issue, but the colors were still pretty bad. Hell, I couldn't even tell that Tracy was white until issue five.

is captain america a zombie

Hagi

Thankfully, the writing's good, probably gonna end up getting both the next book and the relaunch's first book.

The art is all over the place in this run. I haven't read the relaunch yet hopefully it's more consistent.

Edit: Steve looks like a Skrull in that second page lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom