• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2014. Witches, wytches, and things that go GROOT in the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if she wants me putting her business out like that, but Freeza personally confirmed with me in confidentiality that she was closing in on the big Six Oh

"...the X department is forbidden to create new characters... because all new characters become the film property of FOX." -Chris Claremont (Bleeding Cool)

I have to wonder how recent and accurate this is, given that Bendis created a gang of new mutants to follow Cyclops around when he took over Uncanny.
He's right though, Bendis didn't create characters, he created flimsy cardboard cutouts. I have no clue what may of those Brahs ae named and I have a photographic memory.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Don't know if she wants me putting her business out like that, but Freeza personally confirmed with me in confidentiality that she was closing in on the big Six Oh

I thought Freeza was a dude for some reason.

Mindwipe

Any recommendations out of these?

Apart from Stormbringer and the spotlights they're effectively all one long arc, even though IDW published them in six issue series.

So if you want to buy some you'll pretty much have to start with Infiltration for it to make sense. So grab a few of those and see if it catches you. It actually did quite a good job of a slow burn though, until Maximum Dinobots, where IDW told Simon Furman he had five issues to wrap up his planned three year arc :-/

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Now I'm wondering who the youngest ComicsGAFfer is.

(Not in a creepy way.)

Vyer

Pfft. What do you kids know of old cartoons?

super-friends-season-1-volume-1-20100107041445906-000.jpg

laAjJsX.jpg

kd-z

You people are old. More than 25? Pfff.

I'm 20, will be 21 in January.

Though I don't post regularly :< I haven't read many comics recently.

frye

Pfft. What do you kids know of old cartoons?
laAjJsX.jpg

Kind of related because this one is older but one weird thing about Canadian television is that "my" Spider-Man cartoon was the 1967 one which used to have reruns constantly over here.

I don't think I've even ever watched TAS.

Vibranium

Banned
You people are old. More than 25? Pfff.

I'm 20, will be 21 in January.

Though I don't post regularly :< I haven't read many comics recently.

Hey, I'm pretty much the same age as you! My birthday is the beginning of February, I'm turning 21 then.

*Comics-GAF Young Guns high-five*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom